An Authentic Person (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"An open letter written specifically addressed to the kind hearted, peaceful warriors out there who have been neglected, abused, and at times veritably shat upon. This one goes out to you. You know who you are. '

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"you've gone so far down the rabbit hole that you've come out the other side" - yep, that pretty well sums it up for me.

It is worth the 10 minute investment to watch and listen to the video. In addition to his ideas, there are many pictures of great street art.

I agree, he would be welcome here.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sorry I didn't introduce it better; I think that a lot of people here can relate to it. It really provides some comfort and validation for those who continue to battle on in life, after having had many direct metaphysical experiences, especially those who have broken through that intuitive barrier that allows them to see through the fakery (new word laron just made) that exists in so much of society.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
That video clips resonates within me a lot. I just want to comment on the part regarding peaceful warriors and benevolence. It may seem like a contradiction, but one can both be a violent warrior and benevolent at the same time. Sometimes the ones who would not allow themselves to step out of the peaceful zone need to be protected. It is that simple, dear ones. I think this world has seen very few of those warriors, I understand that most wars here are fought for dark reasons, but condemning all violence does not make me feel comfortable.

I am currently enjoying a very peaceful incarnation, which feels good, I must admit.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yup thats me all over, tired of it all. Seriously thinking of hermiting up north in the wilderness. Got my place almost done then just disappear. Ain't gonna happen just like that, but it'll be close.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yup thats me all over, tired of it all. Seriously thinking of hermiting up north in the wilderness. Got my place almost done then just disappear. Ain't gonna happen just like that, but it'll be close.
But you'll let your friends up, right? (hint, hint);)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
You have that right. I feel I have more and better friends here then where I work and/or live. At least here we can hold an intelligent conversation on a variety of topics. I'd Love to host a week long Transients party there. 3 beers in we'll have all the worlds problems solved and have some marvellous discussions around a roaring camp fire. All here would be welcome.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That video clips resonates within me a lot. I just want to comment on the part regarding peaceful warriors and benevolence. It may seem like a contradiction, but one can both be a violent warrior and benevolent at the same time. Sometimes the ones who would not allow themselves to step out of the peaceful zone need to be protected. It is that simple, dear ones. I think this world has seen very few of those warriors, I understand that most wars here are fought for dark reasons, but condemning all violence does not make me feel comfortable.

I am currently enjoying a very peaceful incarnation, which feels good, I must admit.
Well, we're on a learning journey, so there's still time to experience it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)