Wisdom on the Path About Appreciation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Appreciation is to see the true beautiful nature of and to increase the value of that of what you see is beautiful through the eyes of Love. The feeling of being in Love the feeling that you sometimes see someone and you feel as if you are moving through one another or when you look at another and you see the innocence and essence of beauty and power within them that feeling of true Love is appreciation. The vibration of Love and appreciation are identical vibrations, as in the alignment of the vibration of who you really are which is Love. It’s the absence of resistance, of doubt, of fear. The vibration of Love and gratitude is the absence of self denial and of everything that feels not in alignment and the presence of everything that feels in alignment, that feels of Love and appreciation.

Gratitude is that you are grateful for something that was a struggle that you just overcome and feeling grateful or happy that you are free from being in the struggle any longer and your vibration may still be there just a little bit. If you desire something you can always have what you desire as the universe always delivers. It is how much do you appreciate that of what it is you are desiring. Do you take the moments to gaze upon that of what you desire, that of what you already have and Love with appreciation.

Appreciation is already being in alignment with the vibration of who you are which is Love within another soul or another thing that you behold with such eyes of Love and to see the true nature of this and to increase or expand upon its value. Appreciation is being in syncopation with who I am which is Love and seeing whatever I am gazing upon through the eyes of Love as this that I am gazing upon is Source incarnate and is beautiful.

When you are in that space you can be walking down a busy street and see others looking at things around you and at life and find things to criticise or judge and you will be free from noticing such things because the universe is responding to you in the vibration of appreciation and will be sending to you such signs and gifts. A resonance of appreciation is a resonance of BEing the Master Artist incarnate. Look for things to Love and appreciate and in that you will see the magnificence that is you.

Appreciation is the vitamin for the Soul. To appreciate means to increase the value of whatever it is that is being appreciated. I prefer to use the word appreciate. Gratitude for me feels like it is an after the fact, kinda like I feel grateful for something that has already occurred. For me appreciating feels in the moment. With outstretched open arms, I receive. I appreciate all the gifts the Master Artist give me. I appreciate that the universe always provides for me, has my back, and always, in all ways takes care of me. All my needs are met, I Am thriving in aliveness, Love, and abundance in all ways. I Am excited for something good is coming forth to me and with such open arms I embrace all for my good and for the good of all. I Am in Love with all of life and excited and happy from within simply because I Am and for no other reason. From the Love within me I therefore ask ~ How may I give? How may I serve? And I give freely from my heart simply to give. For as I give, so too do I receive. For a blessing is coming into the consciousness that we are already blessed and acknowledging it, appreciating it. ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)