What I can bring to the Roundtable (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM , I am glad to hear from you again and I hope you are doing fine, sis.

Laron , thank you for sharing this QHHT session. I do feel that the positive changes are delayed and I this is the reason why I didn't use to feel in alignment with the very hopeful. I am still not absolutely positive for the outcome and I think that if things don't happen in the next 20 years it will become progressively harder.

You are also right that if the truth is revealed that will affect our perception of reality. I really wanted to know why I got to have the karmic relationship with my ex wife. What I got to kind of made me respect her more but keep a bigger distance between us.
Everything is going well my bro, much transformation taking place. Thank you very much!! I hope that you are also doing well. Hugs for you and for lovely red. :D

Reactions: Stargazer

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I guess it is very strange to have somebody with such a user name on a forum that is all bout love and light and spiritual growth and I should begin with a short explanation of it. According to a vision I had, this is how I call my last incarnation before coming to Earth. It seems that it was originally regarded as a negative one but I wanted to work in the direction of understanding and accepting the myself that I was. Now I see things in a different way.

My point is that maybe I am familiar with some ways of accepting dark incarnations and if somebody here is struggling with accepting such, I may be of some help.
En Taro Slayer. When preserving the light of civilization, some must stand at the precipice of twilight facing outward, to man the walls and gates.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
One of the things I bring to the Roundtable is my new screen name. I just believe that the work with my previous one is over and now I can move forwards with what I integrated.

Much love to you all.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just occurred to me, your new name could have 2 meanings. I immediately went with operating outside of time (and space) and thought of Dr. Who.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)