Update from Snowmelt (Vedi) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi beloveds (and you know who I mean) – all those with an open heart and an open mind, who share this forum to keep that openness alive and humming.

I am finding a slower pace these days – more sleep, less action – but who’s to say there’s not action in sleep? I’ve always had a prescient dream life. Through the years on this forum, I learned that anything I dream is subjective – meaningful only to me, about me, for me. At first, as a newcomer to dream interpretation, one wants to assign meaning generally – to those outward to oneself – but it is not like that. The dreams are rehearsals and integration of themes going on in your own consciousness. The dreams are pinpricks for your conscious memory – or else washed, bagged and tagged and swept into the unconscious where it may bob to the surface at any time.

On one level, life has got harder – due to the need to struggle harder to achieve the same satisfactions financially, externally, outwardly as outward conditions change. But also easier, as everything has simplified into a codex that can only be known in its fullness by the one perceiving it – in my case, me! My higher self gives me either visual cues clairvoyantly, or clairaudient nudges from time to time. You can tell the difference between a thought and these nudges. A recent one I heard was “Time’s Up”. Now that could be scary, but it isn’t, because we all know time is fluid, and astrology charts such fluidities of movement, so just keeping tabs on the major alignments and transitions keeps it meaningful. Literally, that phrase could mean anything in terms of myself, or even applied to the general whole (as in end of astrological age). I read a recent Clif High blog where he explains what Sri Yukteswar was pointing to: that we are not in fact in the Kali Yuga at all, but already some 300 plus years into the Dwapara Yuga (Ascending). Meaning, the years belonging to the Dwapara (Descending) and the Kali Yuga have already been processed, and we are in the upward movement once again, since approximately 1700AD (in our way of fixing the calendar). It doesn’t really matter exactly where such measurements of time land us, but it is good to know that we don’t gain anything by slavishly believing we are in the Kali Yuga period at this time of many things disintegrating and falling out of popular usage.

Clif is a mainstay and a “Go To” for me, firstly because he is an iconoclast, and secondly, he’s highly intelligent, and thirdly, I have had independent corroboration of much that he says. I receive this not as a scientist performing experiments, but as a creative, intelligent and psychic human, and lived experience is the most intense way to catalog experience. I am worried, that a lot of what he says which is necessary to say and which are his postulations only, could be seen as vilification, incitement, etc in a future time. I fervently wish and hope he is protected, through having chosen to be a necessary voice. He might even say, he didn’t choose it, but was shown through his near-death experiences that he needed to do something along those lines, and also his incipient personality just likes to play it that way.

So many available on the internet have dropped to the wayside for me, but I still like to partake of certain bloggers, especially Cats, and others – those that have been long term for me (5 years or more).

I had a recent experience, in that I was subpoenaed – on my birthday in fact – due to some silliness going on in the strata management of the units I have bought into. It was to do with parking issues, and something I had publicly disagreed to, in 2022, which was now being pushed even harder, by taking me to a State Administrative Tribunal. There are 20 owners here, of which I am one. I could not get any support from any other owner, so after two hearings, I was given an out and I took it. I did not go around and lobby the other 19 owners, as I believe we are all adult and mature enough to understand the issues and figures things out for ourselves. When I was at the Tribunal, I was constantly asked by the one hearing the case what I was there for – what was I getting out of it by resisting/negating the proposed changes. It’s not that I personally got anything out of it, but I was against the changes because they were unfair and could not be applied to all owners evenly. The problem was, I was there for all, but nobody was there to support me in that stance. I had to back out gracefully, and I assume the case went the way of those pushing for it, although that outcome has not yet been publicised.

Basically I stood up to a bully (one owner in particular) who has taken over the reins of strata management and is pushing his own agenda for his own gain. I believe if we don’t stand up to bullies, it encourages them to go even further in their program of self-aggrandizement.

I have had to look at the spiritual aspect in all this, and I realize that as evolution occurs, this sort of 3D shenanigan will no longer occur, or at least will not interfere with our higher consciousness. The fact that it is still occurring means that we are not out of the woods yet. I think to Linda’s example, of making community with those around her, but my own experience is that I can only do it with those of raised consciousness.

Then again, there are struggles at work, as the corporation buckles down with control tactics and pushover tactics – same old same old. Somehow, almost like a light-footed fairy, I have been able to duck and roll through these without being touched … so far! They don’t want to allow anyone to have the kind of contract I have, and were quite upset to find out I in fact do have such a contract. Hmm. Same with the COVID years – lucky me, hardly affected at all.

So while I plod, I also skip and dance! The main thing is, continuing with the evolving of spirit/mind; and letting the sparkles fall where they will.

Namaste, beloveds.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Clif High blog where he explains what Sri Yukteswar was pointing to: that we are not in fact in the Kali Yuga at all, but already some 300 plus years into the Dwapara Yuga (Ascending).
I had heard the same thing at some point. I no longer recall the source. Interesting to hear how the interpretations can be so different about this!

letting the sparkles fall where they will.
This sounds like a great little bit of philosophy to go along with <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in school the bullies searched attention when there was no reaction over time they let go by themselfs, now out in the world it is a bit other but you are right they should not be left to raise their range of influence

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)