Twin Flames (my interactive novel) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
After a bit of rough seas, my Twin Flames story is finally available (and for free for the first time you try it).

It is my attempt to capture the feelings that exploded after recognizing mine and to give some sort of an explanation by example to those who are curious about it.

I have included a lot of what I know about a past incarnation of mine. One of the dedications goes to Maryann who has greatly assisted my remembrance. And what a lovely soul I came across while doing that :)

https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/twin-flames/#utm_medium=web&utm_source=ourgames

Here is some of the ad text that goes with it:

Tap into pure, unconditional love, be engulfed in a journey of oneness, and bring peace to a place that knows none.

"Twin Flames" is an interactive novel where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Enjoy the beauty of the self-discovery that occurs when one soul finds its other half, and they start a mission that will change the lives of many. Help the twin flames uncover the mystery of who they were in previous lives and find their way home.

• Enjoy a 50,000-word tale of love, redemption, and ascension.
• Surrender to the power of true love.
• Switch back and forth between both the male and female twin flames.
• Decide on their specializations and relations with current romantic partners.
• Delve in an universe of light, witchcraft, ETs, dragons and reptilians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)