The Temple of Master Hotei, a Unique Past Life Memory by Denise Le Fay (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Book Review: The Temple of Master Hotei, by Denise Le Fay.

For those who have perhaps caught up with Denise Le Fay’s blogs (Transitions, and HighHeart Life) but not read her intriguing past life recounting, I would like to introduce you to The Temple of Master Hotei.

Denise has a colourful mode of expression, and this work is no exception. Interestingly, she did not sit down to a QHHT session, but had the full memory triggered in colourful detail, when she was a young adult in 1975. A certain specific environment triggered her memories, and at the time she had the opportunity given a delay in her programme, to “download” in pristine detail the life she once led in China. The first draft was hand-written in 1985, later drafts were put onto a computer and the copy I obtained through Amazon was re-printed in 2013. The initial copyright was 2008.

Denise had stowed the hand-written draft in a forgotten back drawer where it patiently waited for time to set the scene for its printing and distribution.

In essence, it is the story of a disciple and a spiritual master, set in an unspecified time in ancient China in a remote hilltop spiritual sanctuary. It was not a Buddhist monastery. There was only one occupant of the sanctuary, Master Hotei (also known colloquially as the Laughing Buddha). The second occupant was the disciple. In those days, luck appears to have been with the disciple, as there were not many disciples all clamouring for attention. Her male personality in that life, One Like Ivory, was accepted and had one-on-one tutelage for a period of over 15 years. The timeframe of the setting of this life is not mentioned, but it is likely to have been more than 1,000 years ago.

There are some remarkable details in the book about the Master/disciple relationship. Also, some of the egoic interpretations made by the disciple who has not initially understood the greater intention and oversight of the Master. A Master has to devise ways for the disciple to gain the higher understanding and oversight on their own, whilst making mistakes! It is a simple tale of striving for a goal, working through and with nature, and aligning intention and goal to manifest reality, and has a really unusual outcome for the disciple, which shows how successful Master Hotei was in bringing his disciple through to personal mastery.

I think the book will be well received by anyone who has been in a Master/disciple relationship, or who is on their own personal mastery path. Some of the incidents described touch on viewing and recognising inner demons as repressed or suppressed negative thought forms; multi-dimensionality; remote communication through telepathy; mastery over natural energy entities such as undines and water elements; and mastery of communication with nature’s wildlife, such as birds, butterflies, squirrels and goldfish. There is also recognition when the disciple has made progress, and elevation to higher levels of learning.

This life was so well lived that it led to another life not in linear progression, which also involved a high level of learning and ancient wisdom.

Denise Le Fay uses her blog to describe the stair-steps of the planetary shift as she lives them, to help others also making these efforts.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Book Review: The Temple of Master Hotei, by Denise Le Fay.

For those who have perhaps caught up with Denise Le Fay’s blogs (Transitions, and HighHeart Life) but not read her intriguing past life recounting, I would like to introduce you to The Temple of Master Hotei.

Denise has a colourful mode of expression, and this work is no exception. Interestingly, she did not sit down to a QHHT session, but had the full memory triggered in colourful detail, when she was a young adult in 1975. A certain specific environment triggered her memories, and at the time she had the opportunity given a delay in her programme, to “download” in pristine detail the life she once led in China. The first draft was hand-written in 1985, later drafts were put onto a computer and the copy I obtained through Amazon was re-printed in 2013. The initial copyright was 2008.

Denise had stowed the hand-written draft in a forgotten back drawer where it patiently waited for time to set the scene for its printing and distribution.

In essence, it is the story of a disciple and a spiritual master, set in an unspecified time in ancient China in a remote hilltop spiritual sanctuary. It was not a Buddhist monastery. There was only one occupant of the sanctuary, Master Hotei (also known colloquially as the Laughing Buddha). The second occupant was the disciple. In those days, luck appears to have been with the disciple, as there were not many disciples all clamouring for attention. Her male personality in that life, One Like Ivory, was accepted and had one-on-one tutelage for a period of over 15 years. The timeframe of the setting of this life is not mentioned, but it is likely to have been more than 1,000 years ago.

There are some remarkable details in the book about the Master/disciple relationship. Also, some of the egoic interpretations made by the disciple who has not initially understood the greater intention and oversight of the Master. A Master has to devise ways for the disciple to gain the higher understanding and oversight on their own, whilst making mistakes! It is a simple tale of striving for a goal, working through and with nature, and aligning intention and goal to manifest reality, and has a really unusual outcome for the disciple, which shows how successful Master Hotei was in bringing his disciple through to personal mastery.

I think the book will be well received by anyone who has been in a Master/disciple relationship, or who is on their own personal mastery path. Some of the incidents described touch on viewing and recognising inner demons as repressed or suppressed negative thought forms; multi-dimensionality; remote communication through telepathy; mastery over natural energy entities such as undines and water elements; and mastery of communication with nature’s wildlife, such as birds, butterflies, squirrels and goldfish. There is also recognition when the disciple has made progress, and elevation to higher levels of learning.

This life was so well lived that it led to another life not in linear progression, which also involved a high level of learning and ancient wisdom.

Denise Le Fay uses her blog to describe the stair-steps of the planetary shift as she lives them, to help others also making these efforts.
I hear Denise Le Fay's name mentioned often. People love to read her blog. I've read a few things on it and I like her writing style very much. Thank you for posting this review. I'm going to read through her blog and I may order this book.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)