The Solar Eclipse Tree, The Ring Of The Unknown (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
"This Tree holds the energies of the 1st September 2016 Eclipse, showing the Ring of the Unknown which is the path leading you to reinvent yourself, your life, you are walking on the Moon with the Sun shining a new light on you. You are not in the dark, you are following the road of the stars.
Magic is working now
Breathe DEEP and Open your Hearts" (Chanelled this morning by me)
Find the Dragons !!

IMG_4723.jpg

I also added in this thread some of the few pics I took from the solar eclipse here as we cannot see the ring and the eclipse but something huge was in the sky from 8:45 to 9:20 am. so I hope you like it too.
I really connected to the energies flowing here during this process and still can feel it now. This is the message I posted on my Facebook profile

"I woke up with my crown chakra and my right temper aching. I healed It last night but It came back this morning. I looked at The sky and It was preparing something for us. I was ready to face the old to let It go and to join the new sun.
Felt a cold breeze but very refreshing and I welcomed the new Energies coming at that moment. A vortex was in The Sky and I could FEEL It and see It. How wonderful being in the flow with The poetry of The Universe
I tried to take some pics of this huge event opening the new Fall. When The sun began its Eclipse here around 9:00, at 9:09 I was sitting on The floor hearing the Roar of the lions coming from Sirius.
The Blessing I received From The spirits made me cry of Joy and I saw The new sun coming as If a new world is here with arms wide open to bring peace and power in our hearts
May This Day bring much Blessing and Love and Light in our Journey
May you be part of The cosmic dance"

One of these is shown like two big eyes in the sky
as if it was the gaze of the Gods on us
very wonderful moment with much vibrations
I was shivering all the time
LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG IMG_4695.JPG IMG_4710.JPG IMG_4716.JPG
IMG_4689.JPG IMG_4689.JPG

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Seeing 4 dragons there.
2 of them upside down O.o:D

Reactions: Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)