The Solar eclipse in Virgo moves on to the next stage (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
This is my daily post from my Astrology page on Facebook for those who are interested. I created the page to teach people more about astrology and the meaning of the planets, and other heavenly bodies. It's for the ordinary every day person as well as trained astrologers. I am also a trained spiritual healer and counselor, as well as Naturopath. I have had 45 years experience in astrology and although originally self-taught, I have a Diploma with the Federation of Australian Astrologers.

The Crescent moon phase begins, bringing the next phase of the solar eclipse in Virgo, as we begin to assimilate what we have learnt and take another step in recent revelations about ourselves and life.

Now we can collect more information, make new contacts and really move on with what needs to be done, many of us in new directions, especially if we are Pisces or Virgos, but also many other signs, mutables especially.

There is a very special conjunction of the Sun and the moons North Node today. The node is not a planet but is a very powerful point where the moon crosses the ecliptic, moving from south to north. It is called the Dragon's head in Vedic astrology, and much more attention is paid to it in Eastern astrology than in Western, although early writers did mention it in passing. Most karmic astrologers use it in past life readings as do I.

The node is of the nature of Jupiter, being a benefic force in our birth chart, and with the Sun it's highly auspicious, as its a Global influence of positive karmic or spiritual gifts, a little like what some would call the "grace of God".

crescent-918793_960_720.jpg free.jpg

This happens in 12 degrees Virgo so anyone born this week has some special "gifts" coming to them, and it's not only about physical things - this is looking at the bigger picture of your life.

But wherever it happens in any of our charts - this is going to be a good thing in that sphere of our lives.

For Pisces it's in their relationship sector for instance, so this is likely to bring a special message or gift of love from someone else in this general period, more than likely someone turning up from the past but not necessarily.
So this happens opposite to my Venus once more - Venus being the ruler of my romance, creative self and children, so blessings to them too I hope.

For world leaders, this could bring a gift too, or the solution to ongoing problems that have seemed insurmountable until now.

This conjunction of course will work with the eclipses to break down barriers and make things right that have been stuck.

Mercury Rx quintiles Vesta, which will help with "right motive" in changing our mindsets from what we "thought" was right, and turned out not to be, so a lot of readjusting is happening to many of us about now. A lot of this will be to do with our health and well-being.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This conjunction of course will work with the eclipses to break down barriers and make things right that have been stuck.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out in my immediate world.

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Yes, I and people close to me are the same, especially as a lot of them are Pisces and Virgos. The main thing is to take care of yourself- health etc just now to weather any approaching storms- whatever type they are. :)

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)