• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

The resolution of illness (1 Viewer)

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
Today I have experienced what It beginn to resolute. In my mind is resoluting the illness right now. I almost felt as i had no acces to my awareness.
I had like a murmel of glass around my awareness in my head. So I cant get acces to my functions of my head. So I can set free new energie reservations.
Old earth is illness. New earth is health of illness and the acces to our human awareness. It felt like an icetime. The development goes in the direction,
of perfection, and move on to perfect guidance. Even our murmel of glas in that we were closed is melt through, we can find our through story and being
here in life. But most people are catched in a form of a murmel of glass around the head. People have fear, because they wont hurt their self of broken glass.

So people dont try to get out of the murmel of glass. But its easy. We can put out the glass murmel of our head, and get functional to our awareness again.
Even we have set off the glas murmel of our head, we can use the functionality full resoultioned. The human ice time is now. The is time is the away thrown mentality of humans. The Icetime can melt, and we can dry our soul again from ice and water. We are frozen people. And the energie we breath is melting. The breath we catch is frozen too.
So we cant use our functionality of our soul by our self, we were guided by our guider. The next level in life, is , giving back their complete functional being of their soul.

So their guider will set on the new provider, that is able to do his work. Even we got a new provider, we dont need the hider, that hides our soul in the controll backward-studio.
The humans were setted under controll by the guidancer. So they were restricted in their mind and cant feel free. So humans felt cut off by their powers . but it all will come back. Were in the aging of winter, next level is spring... will come soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)