"The Ferryman" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rhonda

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Phoenixville, PA
Attached is a trailer for "The Ferryman". It's a 71 minute film collaboration between Damien Jalet and Gilles Delmas.. Narrated by Marina Abramovic. “The Ferryman” is a cinematic and choreographic exploration of the animistic roots of rituals, dance and sculpture, and their relevance nowadays.
Release dates are coming up for Japan, France, Norway.... Figures... Nothing for the US yet. :(

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found that compelling to watch.
Raised my eyebrows a lot of times too... no Hollywood predictable script about that!:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Very shamanic and nature religion, I love it. Just skipped through the vid to see a few scenes for an impression. Bookmarked for later view of course. Highly intersting.

Reminds me of a concert video I already wanted to post in our Music thread of a relatively new group from Germany and Denmark who performs some of these wonderfully 'weird' things on stage - with wonderuflly weird music, of course.
:nail;):)

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)