The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
No need to ignore it but see it for what it is......souls having experiences they have chosen.
Karma, life plan or whatever, yeah maybe.

But still it is suffering that can be helped or tried to be helped, because it wouldn't it be our 'karma' or just 'bad life choice' if we ignored it?

Maybe it is also their soul choice to be helped / receive help? Or it is a learning experience they chose (to accept help)? As well as the helpers who choose to help for compassion, but also as a learning experience.

I think many of us here on Transients are 'helper souls' on some level anyway already.
o:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I believe that the first step in resolving any issue is acknowledging it; fully and for what it really is, as horrible and entrenched as it may be, impossible-seeming even:)|
From this place of full-on acknowledgement one can, sitting with it, start to shift one's point of view. Perhaps only a bit at a time. But what a difference that can makeo_O
Once one's point of view shifts, the whole picture looks different. Same information, different viewpoint, different perspective. The view doesn't change, the person viewing it does. Things that were invisible become visible. Corners can be turned. Life can move on:cool:
This, in my experience, is where/when the magic happens:-D

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Works the other way round too. Ignore all problems and dark things going on on this 3D duality level by becoming (or pretending to be) ascended/elevated and just stating all the time your mantra 'I ignore the problems because 'we' are one anyway and duality is all illusion'. Fine if it instantly solves your problems or that of many 'others'. I doubt i
souls having experiences they have chosen

and i dont need any mantra at all :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Decided to put here as well the comment that I made in Pod’s post in new profiles where she wonders what would happen if The Event takes place this Easter Sunday. This is just informational.

This is what I wrote: “I still wonder if Dames' RV is correct and an energy hit happens just after the Chinese station comes down -which according to the latest information would be around 7:25 p.m. EDT (2325 GMT) Sunday; other place has it at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) Sunday, give or take 8 hours.”

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
small-logo-website-publish.png

THE EVENT - WHEN?
This is about the arrival of this Event and what it is, I believe, that we are waiting for. This may be a particularly long post, as it includes some things that are not easily explained. These are things that are happening within and around me. They are personal observations, responses and unavoidable moments that seemingly originated elsewhere. Yet remember, all is illusion and there is only us.

I think the Event happens when we stop expecting it to be an outside occurrence at the whim of the cosmos. This is not to say that it isn’t those things. This is to say that it isn’t only those things.

https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here in Dumfries, we are holding the first Farmers Market at the station. This is a great improvement, bringing local produce into the town so people can access it on foot rather than having to drive miles out.

I had to laugh at the latest posting on the Dumfries Facebook page:

FRIDAY BRINGS US TO THE LAST OF OUR COUNT DOWN POSTS.
There is one more day after this to go before the Big Event and I expect there are loads of things that I could have said...............
https://www.facebook.com/ootnabootn.dumfries.7
I hope that wasn't slated for April Fool's day ??

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But Pod, I do think your presence and work at the Railway Station's gardens must have been instrumental in the idea to bring more organic produce to the centre of the town to make it more easily accessible. Well done!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But you are still stuck in duality if you need positive affirmation to undo negative thoughts.

Good to see you are still as miserable as ever Sinera.
When I see a negative thought manifest in my thought channels, I can't "unthink it", but I recognise it, accept it and move on. There has to be some level of detachment, rather than beating myself up for having had the thought. I have to trust that the power of my inner light will simply make negative thoughts fade away, with fair use. But I think the way SG expresses it, he is actively re-designing his thought-channels (like watercourses in his head) so that the thoughts have to run through new territory. Power to the being who can re-create anew!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This is what I wrote: “I still wonder if Dames' RV is correct and an energy hit happens just after the Chinese station comes down -which according to the latest information would be around 7:25 p.m. EDT (2325 GMT) Sunday; other place has it at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) Sunday, give or take 8 hours.”
That IS a rather interesting “coincidence” (and I don’t really believe in those)!

:)

Reactions: Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I find Sophia's mention of nature (and particularly birds), intriguing. I agree that this will likely be a good indicator of unusual conditions—as evidenced also by MrMBB333’s videos lately. There have been numerous instances of geese acting confused and migrating at unusual times and directions, birds acting confused and behaving in unusual ways, and many cetaceans (whales, etc) beaching themselves (which is most likely due to magnetic anomalies).

I suspect these animals will be a prime indicator that something is imminent—and it’s likely worth watching them carefully as the situation progresses.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I suspect these animals will be a prime indicator that something is imminent—and it’s likely worth watching them carefully as the situation progresses.
Yes, that point was eye opening. I had been watching/reading the news trying unsuccessfully to get a glimpse of where the 'elites' were moving to, assuming obviously that they know something is coming/happening and would try to take cover as an attempt to avoid being impacted by the wave. Will keep doing so but at the same time paying closer attention to unusual animal behavior, specially during the next 2-3 days.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
yes,of course,because human body is made of ancestral lineage ,lightbody isnt ,lightbody live only in NOW
Your LightBody clears your human Karma. Your Crystalline LightBody brings you online with through your own Christed Consciousness to link up to a whole new Gridding System (rebuilt through your muscles and whole body too). All of your organs re-work to clear separation/unconscious programs and re-configure how the body works. None of this will conform to "human" treatments, as Ascension is not to be "treated", it's to be supported through alternative methods that FEED LIGHT. Your DNA will "mutate" (use this word to get the point across to the human ego that needs the strength of the word to comprehend). Your Genetics completely change. Everything does. Your Body will evolve constantly to achieve higher dimensional capabilities not possible befor

https://www.awakeningtoremembering.com/daily-writings/with-every-humans-lightbody-having-been-activated-now-living-dna-awakens-to-change-the-physical-body-make-up-thats-mis-perceived-as-sick-ego-death-increases-as-we-accelerate-these-next-phases

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey guys, something is going on with the Schumann Resonance. Couldn't sleep so decided to check.
I could not sleep last night either.........now I know why. Bloooooooody hell Carl that is HUGE!

Thanks for posting it.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

• Two isolate single spikes today with the frequency close and above 40 Hz, the first one at 12:20 and the second at 13:10 UTC. For the rest of the day has been mainly calm.

Schumann Resonance Today 3/31/2018 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yeah, I checked there first and thought every was calm but it was for March 31 only, and then saw the other chart that I posted above that covers already part of April 1st and saw the anomaly. I am going to check diclosurenews later when they have the chart and analysis for April 1st. It will complement the chart I posted.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Bloooooooody hell Carl that is HUGE!
Correct. It seems to be going back to normal now but it sure was a jolt. Lets continue watching because in my humble opinion an intense increase or series of increases in the Schumann resonance may be the signal that something abnormal taking place impacting the planet and its inhabitants -yes, I know some of you may think that The Event is manifesting.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
But Pod, I do think your presence and work at the Railway Station's gardens must have been instrumental in the idea to bring more organic produce to the centre of the town to make it more easily accessible. Well done!
I claim no credit but a wonderful day has manifested. So happy.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Diclosurenews has their analysis for April 1st commenting on the huge increase in the Schumann resonance that just hit us: "Resonance Today 4/1/2018
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.

The crescendo has reached the apex today with the frequency effectively above 40 Hz most of the time. The massive activity started at 3:00 UTC and kept going until 11:20 UTC, for all this time the frequency has always been above 40 Hz. The activity just restarted at the time of publishing this post and will be probably keep going to the next chart’s day."

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Correct. It seems to be going back to normal now but it sure was a jolt. Lets continue watching because in my humble opinion an intense increase or series of increases in the Schumann resonance may be the signal that something abnormal taking place impacting the planet and its inhabitants -yes, I know some of you may think that The Event is manifesting.
My thought too, is that it’s “stairstepping” just moving higher and higher as we adjust to it. I suspect this is happening on both personal and collective levels.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I slept last night, but had one long nightmare, so it wasn’t good sleep. I even woke up and went back to sleep into the same nightmare.
I’ve noticed a marked uptick in nightmares too. Many in the last few nights. I’m sure there’s a concerted effort at many levels to hold us all back.

Not gonna work! They do not have my consent. Let them reap what they sow, I say!

:)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Hey guys, something is going on with the Schumann Resonance. Couldn't sleep so decided to check.
The thing that fascinates me about this is not just the huge bands of higher frequencies (which are amazing on their own), but the many, MANY individual spikes that seem to be occurring in between them.

JAWDROPPING!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)