The Event is Upon Us! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yesterday I went out Christmas shopping. I wanted to go to a specific store that carried things created by local artists. Although I knew where it was, it was a struggle getting there, as if I was in an unknown land - and not in a good way.

Given what they do, I expected a pleasant and happy vibe, but no. My sense was that the people were encased in rectangular boxes, unable to see or feel. Usually when I’m out and about, children smile at me, and I can connect with adults with a kind word or smile. Yesterday, it was bupkis, which was unsettling for me. By the time I got back to my car, I wanted to throw up.

When I got home, I went to sleep. I asked “why” and got that it was a reminder to me that some people may need extra help - that I may need to reach farther for some. So, I'm passing this along to you all, as we are in pretty much the same boat. Do your stretching exercises!
to place here a male joke, it is so good to have a body with muscles such as a god but you thought to stretch after the exercises you become rigid as a piece of wood how you can help in such a case

the days before christmas most people are really strange because they forgot half of the things they wanted and start buying the shops empty, seems the people were calmer this year or is it only my perception to me alone

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I feel the same about any channeller, to be honest. I do not believe anything they say because for me it is too much repetition, commonplaces, regurgitating, readjusting (dates/timelines) and back-paddling over so many years.

So yeah, I feel the same way as you about them.

That sounds good to me!

Yes, we should never 100% 'depend on' or 'blindly follow' anyone's theories, storytelling, ideas, beliefs, words, talks or channellings, whatever.

Take what makes sense and leave the rest behind.

Even with those experts and well-known people I like listening to (let's say e.g. Tom Campbell) I find quite a few of things I do not agree to or at least remain reserved about somehow.

As I said recently somewhere else (forgot where... ) discernment need be to all sides.

i tried once a video posted here of a channeler i find video material of more than 30 minutes not so attractif, is perhaps in my short attention span i rest focused on it. on the other hand reading those things can be faster if you like to skip the parts that are repeated all the time

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
to place here a male joke, it is so good to have a body with muscles such as a god but you thought to stretch after the exercises you become rigid as a piece of wood how you can help in such a case

the days before christmas most people are really strange because they forgot half of the things they wanted and start buying the shops empty, seems the people were calmer this year or is it only my perception to me alone
Well they weren’t calmer here old darling, been driving me nuts.:)|

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Please share techniques to accept these energies and higher frequencies. I sure can use the help!
I find I need to get lots of rest most of the time and other times I need to get out and socialize, find comfort in sharing time and experiences with old friends.
Music helps me a lot as it relaxes me and helps me accept whatever is going on.

Reactions: Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Please share techniques to accept these energies and higher frequencies. I sure can use the help!
For me, I just try to “be”. I try to let it flow over and through, knowing it’s for our benefit. Take as much time as you can for self-care. Rest, proper nutrition, etc.

I also feel the most important thing is to stay positive...if that’s your inclination, of course. It’s easy to get discouraged—and in those times I reimagine the future I’d like to experience. Finally, TRUST that you’re doing exactly the right things that will align you with that future.

If you look deep inside yourself, I think you’ll find that you KNOW what to do, and you know that TOGETHER WE CAN ALL DO THIS. :)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if that goes on like that we have a minimum of those spikes for a few days left

Schumann Resonance Today
December 23 2018

Schumann Resonance Today 12/21/2018 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

• Here we are again with another day of massive activity. As a lot is happening on the Planet, think US Gov.t shutdown, financial market big crash, all the Projectors aimed to the Earth and the population and the Universal focus on Gaia it would have been strange that the Planet did not react in some ways to reflect the situation. Today the overshooting started just after midnight UTC and until now the average amplitude has been much above 40 Hz. As you can see from the extra chart below the peak amplitude reached 130 Hz.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The skin under my eyes is sore from flicking tears away - and I feel like I haven't even started to cry out what's still inside me.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've had a number of HORRIBLE dreams over the past few days. Bloody, violent, and extremely frightening. I've been waking up from them and immediately putting out intentions to release, heal, and LOVE whatever energy is presenting them. It's also rather interesting to me that I'm still able to fall right back asleep despite the ugliness. In the past, dreams like this would have kept me awake for some time and/or intruded on my waking hours. Now? Not so much!

I'm also EXTREMELY interested in how this may be reflected in the collective consciousness...President Trump's withdrawing our troops from Syria and significantly reducing the numbers in Afghanistan, for example. I'm sure Deep State is absolutely LOSING it over the idea that we're no longer interested in supporting their violence or wars.

I would also not be surprised if these dreams were just more attempts to disturb us and our rising vibrations.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

T

thesmileyone

I had a dream about flying saucers entering the atmosphere. There were TONS of them and they flew away from me extremely fast. I knew exactly what they were in the dream and outside of the dream too, I did not feel any fear etc. I took a photograph of them, and a crow attacked me, when I dropped the camera it stopped attacking me, smashed the camera, and flew off. Then I woke up???

Since then I have not had any dreams. Wierd.

T

thesmileyone

Wierdness going on with the Schumann charts recently.

Firstly they all dipped to almost 0 today. Not done that before, EVER.

And the spectrogram is missing entirely for some of them for the last few days. Again not done that before.

As you can see, New Zealand's peak a few days ago...largest peak ever recorded so far...

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Yup SG, many weird, bad dreams. Some i'm fighting, some I'm lost in space. Once in a while I'll waken to a comforting commentary like. "Don't worry, you've been there before. you know what to do" Ok then....
One last night pointed at change. "OK, you can't do it this way anymore..."

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2011 has been an intense year, as it is a master 11 year. Now that we are wrapping things up in December, all those dark things are surfacing (last minute if it did not all clear earlier in the year) to transmute and clear and heal. I had a real rough time lately clearing a past life and its related grief. I think when clearing, it is brought to the conscious mind via dreams & strong emotions. Stargazer , what you are seeing could be a past life or concurrent one.

I have been extending healing and love to these various points in time and it is helping a lot.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
"OK, you can't do it this way anymore..."
I love this part and resonate strongly with it. It's been a longstanding message for a while now and I think I may have figured out what it pertains to.

Seems like 'taking on' energies that are not my own to transmute them as an empath is no longer the way to go. Recently, I've been doing healing, energy work, all that type of stuff from a distance that feels safer, asking for help regularly and getting better results as the broader perspective seems to allow pieces of the puzzle to fall into place in a way they couldn't when I was enmeshed in the midst of it all.

It's really beautiful.
Getting some jaw dropping surprises too. Still sorting these out. Perhaps I'll be able to write about them coherently at some point, lol.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Seems like 'taking on' energies that are not my own to transmute them as an empath is no longer the way to go.
Great points, Lila. Another aspect for me has been to understand that some either aren't ready for or don't want healing or loving energy, for whatever reason. I'm slowly learning to appreciate that choice (whether conscious or unconscious for them)and simply let them go their own way and remain open should they change their minds. For someone who always wants to help, that's a difficult thing to do, but in the end, I think it's much wiser. I don't need to "chain myself" to their burdens, perhaps I only need to rise above my own and perhaps that will one day inspire them to do the same.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
We saw one thing six months ago, all of us did — Xmas trees and smiley faces and a wall of energy — but now… well, we aren’t seeing The Event in the near future.

CAT(s)

neverending story

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The skin under my eyes is sore from flicking tears away - and I feel like I haven't even started to cry out what's still inside me.
Organic coconut oil mixed with organic aloe vera half and half make a great moisturiser/barrier cream to protect the face. I have to do that sometimes, protect my cheeks from the salt. Hang in there loveling.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We saw one thing six months ago, all of us did — Xmas trees and smiley faces and a wall of energy — but now… well, we aren’t seeing The Event in the near future.

CAT(s)

neverending story
They are not the arbiters of when the Event is going to happen. Do not give them authority.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lotos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)