Article SUN TRINE JUPITER BRINGS THE LIGHT BACK IN WHILE NESSUS OBJECTS. THE OUTER PLANETS CHALLENGE US TO HELP COCREATE A BETTER WORLD IN THE WEEK AHEAD. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
makemake energy1 Sam Brown.jpg

We are in the last quarter Moon phase now as the New Moon in Virgo is a week away.

New beginnings for this sign coming up when you can replenish your strength and energy if you have been feeling a bit jaded, as the month before your New Moon each year is when your energy is at it’s lowest ebb especially so before the Sun enters your sign.

Low energy has nothing to do with the popular myth that Rx planets sap your energies.
In fact what they do is allow you to go over old ground to replenish your energies ACCORDING to the aspects by transit being formed by said planets.

The time the planets turn(Station point) as in Jupiter a few days back, is when you get to make the adjustments and sure this can take some energy but not for long.

It is the STATION point when you feel the lack of motivation as you reassess your life and choices and two planets changed direction in the last week having an effect of helping us change direction or separate from the past.

The last quarter Moon phase itself is a time for readjustment or review also arising from a crisis in consciousness that came with the last FULL MOON and what a moon it was with Saturn so strong in Pisces. Saturn in Pisces made this Full Moon a highly karmic one for all of us.

So right now we can readjust our options and begin to reap the rewards, or close a project/plan. This is not typically a favorable time for launching something new, as our "audience" may be critical or uninterested. Key words are "Readjustment; Correcting; Disillusionment; Elimination"

The Sun today happily trines Jupiter at 15 degrees Virgo and Taurus, a motivating and positive aspect of progressive energies to help us reach for the stars but from a grounded perspective, so good for us all with Sagittarians, Virgos, Taureans and Leos highlighted.

We all get a boost of light energy today.

The Sun is also opposing Nessus so there will be a few people who opt for the negative outlook to instill fear and blame into peoples hearts who are of that mind set.

Today is a day to make sure we stay on the light side of the force so we can help infuse this planet with the light that’s needed to overcome Nessus type energy which can be very deep and dark, vengeful and resentful , wanting to punish people for their grievances, very unforgiving.

Jupiter is the opposite , ever moving forward with optimism especially when connected to the life giving Sun.

As briefly as possible I want to mention the effect of a few outer planets which we don’t use much in astrology which will be, in two days being triggered by close conjunctions. I do think they are in effect now in fact.

I have not checked the exact degrees as accurate ephemerides for these planets are hard to come by where I am or even on line.

In two days Pholus will conjunct Quaoar while Mars conjuncts Makemake.
Im taking these as positive as Venus at the same time conjuncts Juno at 12 degrees Leo which is an aspect of healing for relationships if there has been an imbalance of power.

Venus now direct will be keen to set things right with Junos help, Juno who will be in the right state of mind to help us let go of past grievances and traumas that have scarred us.

Mars in close contact Makemake at 8/9 degrees Libra,(my Jupiter degree), one of the creator Gods of the pacific, will give us the energy and drive to connect with this creator energy very much in tune with nature and environment , making us aware of the need to help heal the damage that man has done and to return to the natural ways and also the natural ownership and culture of indigenous people. This brings to mind the recent events in Hawaii (without writing words that attract attention on the current social media platforms!)

Pholus and Quaoar conjunct in about 5-6 degrees Capricorn is an interesting combination , challenging but kind of exciting too as Capricorn is the sign of structure and the most practical things of this earth when it comes to the material world but also to ruling bodies- Govs etc , legal matters as opposed to lawful as in the natural laws of the people.

Quaoar is a creator deity of the indigenous Tongva people of Southern California, who danced and sang the world into existence, the creative force of the Absolute, the metaphysical point from which chaos issues forth for the purpose of manifestation, shaping into material form. Quaoar points us to our ultimate connection with the Source of All that Is .

Coupled with Pholus that was a Centaur energy of the highest integrity this challenging aspect is asking us what we want to do with our own creator energy, bringing up the issues of clearing karma and ego attachment so as not to keep repeating the same patterns from the past.

Pholus has a quality of opening the door to the infinite in unexpected and sudden ways. Its an aspect of getting out of denial and working consciously with our own creator energy which might begin with a bit of a shakeup for sure to help us see that making what we think is a small move or something appearing ordinary, isn’t ordinary at all but something majer that can be lifechanging.

I have just experienced something like this myself . Pholus is the catalyst from past to the future that can happen in the blink of an eye leading to major progress for self or many others through our actions.
It can change history so I do think this is a global aspect that will have an effect on a global scale as will the Mars effect.

Sam Brown art

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)