Subtle Bodies, Dimensional Planes & Eliminating Fear to Help the Ecosystem (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Subtle Bodies, Dimensional Planes & Eliminating Fear to Help the Ecosystem

When you start to learn about the many terms and concepts, such as we have introduced in recent weeks — interconnecting planes and levels of the structure of the planet with time lines, with the subtle bodies we have, and movements of energy that have had to give in the...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the affirmation within your article - I will definitely be using it. At first sight, I had a negative, shuddering reaction from the photo of the featured reptile - even though on second glance I know it is a relatively harmless tree python. The fact of the matter is, there's a big difference when the fauna has notches for nostrils, scales for skin, and no warm blood pumping through their systems. Yep, time to do the affirmation.

This will really help me after a horrendous experience yesterday of trapped flies in my home in very hot temperatures, trying to bust their way out through the glass windows and leaving (ugh) bucket loads of maggots. This had nothing to do with food being left around, it was all along the windowsills. A recent purchase of an ultraviolet light (zapper) to be used at night will hopefully quell this situation. Please do not try to picture this in your imagination, as it will lead to a general level of queasiness.

Affirm, affirm, affirm that everything (everything) has its rightful place within the beautiful complexity of the biosphere and nature.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Funny, I found the pictured animal beautiful, really cozily curled up on itself like that.
At the same time, I felt a large weight lift from myself with the affirmation. Funny how that can happen.
This felt like a really good one:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)