Spiritual Consequences of the Fake Covid Vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Energy healers, massage therapists and craniosacral therapists in Germany, Switzerland and Austria have come together and pooled their experiences treating their vaccinated clients. They put it all in a book called Corona Vaccination from a Spiritual View (Corona Impfung aus Spiritueller Sicht, Auswirkung auf Seele und Geist und das nahtodliche Leben) by Thomas Mayer. So far, this book is only available in German. What follows is a summary of the findings from that book.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More from the article:

The therapists report that their clients have lost their connection to soul/ their higher self. They felt very heavy «C» energies as they call it. Therapists notice emotions of sadness coming from the patient, also blockages that feel like a rejection of the treatment and sticky tissues when massaging them. Patients who had benefitted from Eurythmic treatments no longer benefit, they feel nothing. Craniosacral therapists no longer feel the craniosacral rhythm; the head feels empty, the brain including the pituitary gland feel shriveled up.
The therapist’s arms hurt after doing the treatment. The therapists sense as if a dark being is lying on top of the patient, almost strangulating, blocking all functions, causing stagnation; tissues are not able to vibrate, are not movable. Massage therapists report stuck tissues, a coldness. They said they felt as if they were massaging a corps. The faces of patients seem bloated, mask like. The eyes seem to be in a rigid stare. What is missing is what wants to shine through.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking about spiritual healing of children who got the vax.
There are some around me, who I dearly love.

• Love this post!

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I can't believe I missed this post. This guy's work has been haunting me. I read through a lot of that the first time I saw it. And it really flipped me out. Lately, as I watch people drive at incredibly slow speeds in the slow lane as if they're in a trance, I think about this work.

I wonder how many souls we are going to lose to one poor decision. I have friends who got the shots to travel, or stay at their job, or get the papers to be allowed into a restaurant. It's incredibly sad. It is possible to subdue the effects, but it takes awareness of what has happened and courage to face it. Here in the US, there's a website that can help people deal with physically reversing the shots. https://patientadvocatebulldog.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)