Space Weather & Earth Change News | Suspicious0bservers (Ben Davidson), June 8 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
transients.info submitted a new article
Here's the last seven days worth of earth change and space weather news from Suspicious0bservers (Ben Davidson). Ben is what the online community would consider an amazing self-taught expert on space weather, so while his short videos are informative from a news perspective, his interpretations of why things occur are priceless as he teaches us all so much about these aspects of life.

On top of space weather and earth changes, these videos from Suspicious0bservers cover additional areas...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

Reactions: Lila and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I loved having the links all in one place. I also note Ben's indignation and anger and proactive phoning up the USGS got something changed in their reportage of the recent Kilauea events.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I love having feedback.

I know people don't get time to follow some things every single day, and it can be hard to find the links he mentions for some, in each video. Hopefully this makes things much more convenient for people.

I also note Ben's indignation and anger and proactive phoning up the USGS got something changed in their reportage of the recent Kilauea events.
He continues to make a difference!

Reactions: Lila and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a harder time than I ever would have thought finding his daily updates. So thanks for having found them and placed them 'in order'. I haven't had time to check these things much recently, so am glad to not have to spend what time I do have searching.

Probably because it was on his home turf so he was able to be terrifically specific and precisely informed, I'd particularly loved his reporting of the ongoing Kilauea eruptions, how he links it to other events on other plates across the world, incoming galactic energy, etc. I look forward to catch up on what he's been saying this last week. It sounds like he's had plenty to say.

It's funny, I was fascinated to track the Kilauea eruptions (they caught my attention much more than most things do) then found that the online reporting on it, which had initially been immense and detailed, got really watered down over time with less detail and more boring fluff, so I found myself looking specifically for BDs reporting. Sure enough, his reporting has continued to be detailed and fascinating.

I love his perspective and wish him much love as he shakes up some big boats.

Edit:
I woke up sometime this night having apparently been dreaming about the Kilauea eruptions and their aftermath globally. It was as if I was trying to figure out (BD style) where the pressures from Kilauea's lava were going to spread, which plates would be most affected and how this would play out. It seemed that the West Coast of NAmerica would be receiving much of it, if I understood what I was seeing. As I was waking and had a bit of control over the visuals (though not the power coming through) I was searching for where and how this could happen with the least damage to humanity/most relieving for the earth. I am a bit shocked to be recalling this as I write this. Like so many dreams, this one was lying dormant until I was reminded of it here. I am quite sure I dreamed it last night.

Edit again, a bit later:
When I recall, I feel like I was perhaps not in charge at all? Rather, seeing someone's efforts to mitigate the effects of pressures that must somehow be released sometime soon and viewing their efforts to look for a 'most benign' case scenario for doing so. I do recall being happy to help, if I could, in looking for ways to mitigate the forces coming through.

Edit again (as I recall more):
I'm now recalling that this whole thing started with my seeing an inundated forest that had been displaced under the water by earth movements. It seemed to be the Jan 26, 1700 earthquake and tsunami that you can read about here: https://www.opb.org/news/series/unprepared/jan-26-1700-how-scientists-know-when-the-last-big-earthquake-happened-here/
What I was seeing was one of the 'ghost forests' that is pictured in the article, though I was seeing it when it was much younger. This quake and tsunami, though it happened centuries ago, is very well researched and documented.
It is quite a fascinating 'detective story' about people who put together information from a variety of disciplines to create the whole picture of what happened that day.

The dream started with the ghost forests of long ago (seen from the perspective of the 1700s immediately after it occurred) and then related it to what is happening on Kilauea now. It seems my dream self is seeing parallels in how the forces where moving across plates then and how the eruption is causing force to move across plates and oceans now. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Kilauea was erupting on or around Jan 26, 1700, though I have not yet heard anything of the sort. This is just what it feels like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The ghost forest story of the CSZ was new to me. Thanks. The animation of the strength of the tsunami was very informative, especially how waves of greater than one metre would have hit parts of South East Asia below Japan, and all along the northern aspect of Papua New Guinea, with slightly less strong waves hitting the coast of northern Queensland in Australia. Then it makes you stop and think about those smaller island communities way out in the Pacific, like New Caledonia, etc.

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've listened to Ben for several years. He's gone from someone pitching wild ideas to having them accepted by more established folks, which is a huge leap in such a short period. I'm always heartened with his sign off - "No Fear" - somehow I feel better able to walk out the door into whatever comes.

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)