Secrets of our Dual Suns & of Enlightenment (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've not read the book yet, but this author Sheldon Moore shares some fascinating information that underpins a lot of the spiritual teachings through many times and cultures. I think his video interview is thought provoking and well worth the listen. It is lengthy but doesn't have to be listened to in one go. Actually it's one that needs to be watched as he uses charts.

This is the Amazon description of his book

Remember Zen: Awaken The Buddha-Nature Within
:
The Buddha-nature or spirit within is our true essence and it should be the driving force of our being. When we are governed by the mind only, it is easy to fall into habitual patterns, desire material things, and live an ego related existence. The process of awakening to this inner nature can be difficult for many people in the modern world who have busy lives. In the West, our lives are filled with too many material desires and hectic schedules, so the path to higher consciousness can often be a long and difficult one.

Writing in an accessible and down-to-earth manner, Sheldon Moore outlines a more accessible path for the modern seeker and connects it to Buddha Shakyamuni's core teachings. This book also contains and ancient technique that can help sleeping souls awaken much sooner. According to Moore, the great way is accessible in ordinary life and more immediately via our connection to nature. It is possible to bring our busy minds to rest much sooner, and awaken to our inner Buddha-nature with a more modern approach to Zen.

Remember Zen has a very inclusive outlook that shows the process of our awakening is not limited to any religious connection, but is rather related to revealing our own inner nature in a more natural and simplistic way. Still, our awakening has to be lived and Sheldon Moore highlights some of the ways humanity must change to become an enlightened society that lives in harmony with all things.

The author has this to say about the following part 2 video:
This is the second part of the series and it covers how the Yuga Cycles are tied to the procession of the equinoxes and our twin star. It describes how the electric universe effects human consciousness. Mental virtue is rapidly shifting on this planet and now is the time to change our individual consciousness. This series will fully reveal a hidden teaching that can potentially remove decades or lifetimes from our path to final enlightenment.

It covers the original Kalachakra Tantra that was taught to the first Kalki King of Shamballa. These ancient teaching go all the way back to the Golden Age of Alantis are are only now being brought back to the surface population. Take the time to watch this series if you are a seeker or feel you have a bigger role to play in this new cycle.

Part 3

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting how these teachings are available to anyone looking for them now. Rather then only being given to a select few.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Interesting how these teachings are available to anyone looking for them now. Rather then only being given to a select few.
When the student is ready, the teacher will come!

:)

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I think through time they were only given to a few dedicated ones to keep them pure. Many were also passed down orally for the same reason. But now as the cycle ends it is time to give them out to everyone who is seeking.
When the student is ready, the teacher will come!
Spot on.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I joined this site to post this interview and found out it is already here. Thank you for doing this Lorna and make sure you watch part 2. It is the most important part.
Thank you my friend. I've been on the look out for part 2 and 3 but have yet to find them. Do you have a link for it? I notice that you have the same surname as the author Sheldon, are you related?

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Yes I am the guy in the video. Sheldon is my middle name. I think Alfred wants to do the second one on may 24, but people are already asking him for part two, so it may be sooner.

Thanks again for helping get this out. The second one will be really worth watching. I can not believe how many sites like this exist now. I hope I can find most of them because part two is for every seeker to see.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I think Alfred wants to do the second one on may 24, but people are already asking him for part two, so it may be sooner.
Brilliant!! I love your presentation and am really looking forward to the rest. I've shared it in a number of other places and the feedback was wonderful to witness as your explanations are very succinct and easy to digest on many levels. One doesn't need an esoteric background to understand the concepts. Thanks for putting it all together.....

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
I really appreciate you forwarding this information to other places. It is important more seekers get to see it because it will shorten the path to full consciousness significantly. Hopefully, I can also make part 2 understandable and accessible to all.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Wow. I finally had a chance to listen to this and it very much falls in line with Clif High's description of the Procession of the Ages. Fascinating stuff--and the ideas presented here seem to click into place with the precision of a Swiss watch...

Beautiful thoughts and information!

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It makes sense to keep them all together. Lorna Wilson what do think about adding a bit at the end of your thread title (Parts 1-2, Parts 1-3, etc) each time a new one comes out?

R Moore I can move over the replies from the other thread.

You all let me know what you want to do - have 2 posts, or 1.

Last edited:
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I do think that they should be cross-referenced if shared on multiple posts. If they are going to become a 6 part series it might make more sense to keep them together. I or another moderator can also add each video when it is released to the original post for easy access as I've now done. I've tried to include the different 'parts' information in the title of this discussion but am unable to.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Wow. I finally had a chance to listen to this and it very much falls in line with Clif High's description of the Procession of the Ages. Fascinating stuff--and the ideas presented here seem to click into place with the precision of a Swiss watch...

Beautiful thoughts and information!
Interesting point. Amazing to me how in the grand scheme of things how everything is orchestrated. Yet we have freedom to follow along or go our own way....

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Part 4: Ancient Secrets of the Megalithic Structures and of Enlightenment
This video discusses the role the inner earth people and shambhala may have played in our distant past. It explores the intended purposes of the megalithic structures that were built all over the earth. These ground based calculators were all built for spiritual purposes and this series discusses this finding. Both the Vedic and Kalchakra Tantra teachings incorporate elements of these ancient teachings as well.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've just yesterday finished watching part 1. Will definitely watch the other parts. I really liked it.

I am though not entirely convinced of the Fallen Angels / Archon / Matrix stuff. I think it is a designed duality we live in, made by higher consciousness, and yes with some groups taking over the bad part in a sort of physical and maybe nonphysical control matrix, but all is for us to grow and evolve by this difficult reality frame ruleset. There is also information that this is not the only planet or system or reality frame where this stuff happens or happened.

As a reader of Michael Newton, Dolores Cannon (past life regression) and Tom Campbell, William Buhlman and Robert Monroe (OBE, astral projection, non-physical explorers) and similar information (even from my own explorations) I conclude and still believe that we from the perspective of our Higher Self (re-)incarnate voluntarily knowing beforehand what kind of things we would have to expect, even if it is a mess like Earth today. We are not forced or cheated into this. But as always it's just my opinion.

Question (just saw part one and don't know if it was adressed later): If the Yugas are 'natural' law and depend on the dual suns' current constellation and the procession, then how does the Fallen Angels / Archon / Matrix theory fall into that, and also when? I mean by this into which point on the timeline circle you show at the end of presentation 1. Is it at the beginning of this Kala Yuga (downfall of Atlantis) 12,500 years ago? (Although E. Cacey said it began much earlier with 3 or more cataclysms, already starting in 50,000 or even 70,000 BC if I remember correctly). It would not make sense to place it into any of the other Yugas, right?

Thanks for the great presentation, looking forward to the other parts.

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Hi Sinera,

The Kali Yuga is the dark age and occurs when the dual suns are furthest apart. The electrics change at this point and I think some of the dark stuff we help draw into this reality. Many people like to view only the light, but the dark was here just the same. The Vedic literature and the Tibetan stuff all acknowledge the presence of archonic type influences. The Gnostics went into great details on this and I know it was for a reason. The fallen angels were likely the annunaki. We do not have to dwell on this fact, but it is wise to be aware of it. Atlantis fell in the middle of the last golden age. It was not a collapse of society, but the return of the twin. There was still 4800 years of golden age after this period. The other series focuses more on a teaching that will enable others to awaken much sooner.

I only covered this theory because many believe we still have 427000 years of the dark age left. We are fully into Dwarpa yuga now and virtue went from 25% to 50% in recent times and we are in a space currently were we really can take giant steps in our spiritual evolution. If you understand the hidden teaching revealed in this series fully it will take decades or lifetimes of one's path to enlightenment. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
If the last return was 11,500 bc it is possible the same thing occurred in 35,500 BC and 59,500 BC. Each time will differ depending on the earth's position in relation to our sun and its twin. I tend to put more faith in Vedic scriptural stuff than channelers and psychics, and 70-80% of all suns in our galaxy are binary. It is the only way we could have a repeating yuga cycle.

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Part 5: Abandon all negative emotions – Earth is out of the Kali Yuga Dark Age & is Ascending

This series discusses the four seeds of enlightenment and our role in planetary ascension. It highlights the importance of developing the right technique and understanding the cosmic connection to the timing of our awakening.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Part 5: Abandon all negative emotions – Earth is out of the Kali Yuga Dark Age & is Ascending

This series discusses the four seeds of enlightenment and our role in planetary ascension. It highlights the importance of developing the right technique and understanding the cosmic connection to the timing of our awakening.
I deeply appreciate this information and I LOVE your attitude in these videos...thank you, my brother!

I really resonate with the concepts presented that we are already perfect expressions of Divinity and that we already know (and ARE) everything. I'm slowly coming to a much fuller understanding that our journey here in the physical earth (when viewed from a "higher"--or more "expanded" level is perhaps a better description) is equally perfect. I'm less inclined to explore the more formal aspects and practices discussed (mantras, tantras, etc.), as I don't feel these are on my own path, but I can see how many may find them helpful--so there's no judgment there. Whatever floats one's boat! :)

I've also come to see this earth environment as much more of a "soul game"--where we immerse ourselves in physicality for the experience and challenge of it all. There's literally something here for everyone, and perhaps it's like an all-encompassing maze to see how long it takes for us to find our way back out of it!

In any case, I've loved listening to this series and truly appreciate the information you've brought forward!

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm kind of stuck in part 3.

I do not agree to the Orb theory representing 'entire' souls. I believe they rather could be expressions of our HS or the recently discarnated 'avatar' making a visit in a kind of energy body. Or energy beings who are 'incarnated' as ... well, ... 'energy'.

So these orbs are maybe just like one of our bodies (physical, etheric , astral, mental) which are all representations / avatars / incarnations of the Higher Self, but not the HS itself.

And even more a shaky hypthesis for me is that nuclear explosions could 'destroy the soul'. Even the host (Alfred) had to disagree. Imv, the soul (in the sense of Higher Self / Oversoul / Buddha Nature / Source Self, whatever you call it) is not (in) the body to begin with. And it is not the one that is trapped in Bardos and Belief Systems after death, either.

Of course the energy spark of our HS is "in" there, it is the life force without which being alive in a biological body would not be possible. Maybe the orbs represent this aspect, too.

We as HS are like players before a computer playing in simulated realities and operating our avatars, the ego-mind/emotion/body complex, for a life time cycle. But whatever happens to the avatar (blown up or whatever in the physical, being trapped in an astral matrix after death for a while) does not affect the HS except for learning experience, imv.

It's all a game and evolving through experience, even if it's as shocking as being disrupted completely by a nuclear explosion. The true soul who is a part of God/Source is never affected, neither is the memory and experience being 'uploaded' in real-time. ;)

And as Alfred also pointed out, there are hypnotic regressions remembering dying in the explosions of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

This being said, I still like the presentation and the way most of it is being explained. Many interesting connections are made also with some things unheard of before.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think the orbs are disincarnate entities that don't look anything like an orb where they have their primary existence, but in manifesting in this "level" (dimension) their energy appears as a glowing sphere. It makes sense it would present as a sphere. There really are no corners in existence. These entities could easily be aspects of our higher self. There is no degree of separation.

I like how Sinera explained his perspective.

I love and respect Sri Yukteswar, and his protégé and lineal descendant Paramahansa Yogananda. Blessings to them.

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for your kind words stargazer. There are many ways to bring the mind to rest, and some formal meditations are not needed if you make a direct connection with nature. I hope I got that point across in the series.

Most people will debate weather the soul is with you or in another universe and you simply have to ask why all the masters said look within. I know for certain the soul is within because I went through a death experience and felt it leave my physical body. The higher self is the Buddha nature within and it is not located outside this universe. However, the soul within is multidimensional.

Anyone that has had a death experience will remember exiting the body. You will also get this confirmation when you actually shift the Buddha nature and attain enlightenment. Everything that occurs is internal. All the best to the people at the Roundtable. Thank you for posting the teachings here Lorna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)