Second Sun and its planets orbiting now around the Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
R

ruly tu

I am looking into this about our binary sun system which is suppose to be a brown dwarf star called the Second sun or the Black Star and its planets. Recently in June 2016 i did see the second sun a large light high in the sky at sunrise while our sun was just coming up on the horizon and i have been seeing many cloud formations looking like the shapes of planets. Also they have certain colors that go with each planet as Nirbiru is a deep blue, Isatium is red, and Atu is purple Sarru is green, Matim is blue, which may be the blue kachina, and Isatium is the red Kachina in Native history. These planets are close to our atmosphere and some are huge taking up the sky, so people really have no idea that a planet could be that close they just think it is our clouds in the sky but it is the reaction of these planets passing ours, and these planets do not bump into us but are causing earth reactions with earthquakes and large hale and storms and flooding with storms. this person on facebook named Samuel Hofman at Montana Sky Watcher has many pictures world wide sent to him showing these cloud formations about the orbiting planets.the planets are named Nirbiru, Sarru, Urri, Atu, Isatum, Napisiti, and Matim. They are describing that these are the cause of the extreme weather and floods world wide. It is speculated that this system comes in every so often and is and will be the cause of our Sun which may give our a large flash soon, causing a Earth magnetic pole shift in this year 2016 and part of the new higher spiritual energies that will rise our frequency of earth and all beings into a golden age of love and removing the veil from humanity. i post some of the pictures from this site, but i am sure if each of us looks into the sky we can see and feel if any of this information rings true.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Those are spectacular pictures.
I'm pretty sure I would think there is something else going on if I saw a sky like that.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, could really see lots of things in those clouds if you let mind wander.
Different things from different viewpoints and perspectives (small pic/big pic) etc. <3

Reactions: Andi and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Ruly Tu....those are amazing photos. They really do look like planets coming close. Welcome to The Roundtable. What a start!

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
An excellent source of up to date and regular information on this is Steve Olson's WSO Blackstar on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wso+blackstar
He gets sent regular photos and info from subscribers and other sources around the world and describes resulting earth changes and seismic events
I love your avatar, I feel you are sitting in front me with a glass of wine. Powerful for me.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Photos 4 and 5 look like giant ships producing cloud around it. I've seen these and they are spectacular! Nice post :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
wow... lovely pictures :D
I'm just wondering... if these really ARE planets, how do they not bump into earth? they look so horribly close and huge and either the law of gravity as we know it just simply isnt true (but if not, how do they cause the storms and floods and everything?) or they ought to be dragged together and smash into each other (earth and the other planets)

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just watched the WSO and Project Blackstar interview. Quite a lot to chew on. David Bowie knew something, the lead-in song and the name of his final album is Blackstar. (Apparently a new legacy album will be released in November).

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I just watched the WSO and Project Blackstar interview. Quite a lot to chew on. David Bowie knew something, the lead-in song and the name of his final album is Blackstar. (Apparently a new legacy album will be released in November).
I like watching Steve Olson's photos although I don't agree with 100% of them I always look forward to those videos or interviews. He points out a lot of interesting things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)