Remote Viewer Takes a Look at Planet X (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I thought this was a very interesting article by By Dr. Kathy Forti — she's a clinical psychologist, inventor of the Trinfinity8 technology, and author of the book, Fractals of God . Anybody got an opinion on this? Love pod

"Sometimes you get a treasure trove of info and sometimes nothing. It was worth a shot, so I sat down meditated and sent my mind to the outer reaches of space looking for answers to the great mystery of Planet X.

What did I find? Well, there is indeed a very large object out there. It’s not a planet, but it looks and behaves much like a planet. I felt immediately dizzy-headed upon approaching it.

There is a magnetic gravitational flux that feels both expelling and contracting at the same time.

I’ll let the scientists figure out what this all means, but there is also a deep resonant sound vibration you can feel, which made me aware that this planet-like object felt both alive and teeming internally with life.

Sometimes when remote viewing with your mind, there is an all-knowing feeling. Telepathic awareness kicks in."

Read more @ http://humansarefree.com/2017/02/remote-viewer-takes-look-at-planet-x.html

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Indeed a very interesting article Pod. The description of the beings (red hair, size for example) matches some of the descriptions of the giants or long-walkers mentioned by different cultures in the past. Furthermore, it made me think of the potential mixing of beings from both races (mentioned even in the bible).

Apparently Dr.Forti remote viewed this vehicle/planet in 2016 and I'm wondering that if she has had another more recent visit with additional details learned.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Apparently Dr.Forti remote viewed this vehicle/planet in 2016 and I'm wondering that if she has had another more recent visit with additional details learned.
Yes, the red hair, some of the elongated skulls have red hair too.

I will check on whether she has done anything further, Maybe once was enough!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)