Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 8th of October, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This week I want us to spend a few minutes focusing on a specific technique which I will outline below after I quickly mention a few things.

KarlaSM recently accepted an invite to become co-moderator of the Energy Healing board and Consciousness & Spiritual Development board, however, within a few days of that her home was flooded because of a dam breaking. Let's send some helping energy her way during this session, in addition to healing energy to each of those who participate.

I sometimes feel that even if you miss a session, in the sense of not taking the time out on the weekend to take part, but join in now and again, you are still part of the session as healing will continue. You could say a soul group or family has manifested because of the thought forms and energy which surrounds the intentions and actions of everyone who has ever been involved.

For those in the U.S., if you were not aware, I am heading back to the U.S. around mid November. Again I will try and catch up with a few more of you and if possibly, visit some of you again who I caught up with earlier in the year. While I don't mind winter, that will be the third for the year as I came out of one when returning home here to New Zealand, and entered New Zealanders winter, and now I am coming out of winter and will be soon to enter America's. It's certainly a bit different to have such seasonal experiences as it does impact me in a few different ways.

Moderator Lai Jumoke, who some of you will know from the QHHT sessions 'Cosmic Journey of Lai' just landed a job at a University in California and will be moving over by December. This is interesting that both Lai and myself will be located in the U.S. It was through one of his QHHT sessions that I was told I would end up in the U.S. at some stage.

plasma-globe-566202_960_720.jpg

The Healing Sphere

For this session I would like for everyone to visualise a sphere of energy around the group, as in those who participate in this session. Use this to begin the session once you have connected in, in your own unique ways.

So think of us existing within this sphere. Use whatever color you feel is appropriate. How big should it be? That is up to you. What is the intention of it? It's focus is to heal on all levels possible and you could use the thought forms based on the words of mental, emotional, spiritual and physical, if you wish.

What I also would like us to do is put the intention in that this sphere will last until the session the following weekend. In other words, it will last seven days and surround us, supplying healing that entire time, on all levels which is appropriate for us.

You can get creative with this. You could think of this sphere of energy sending arcs down into each of inside this sphere. The way that you visulaise this is similar to how you would touch one of these plasma balls below and the energy would arc out — instead, send that energy from the outside back in, in terms of the energy going from the external to the internal, into each of us for healing.

2002222.jpg

The Usual Introduction To These Sessions Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am here.

Love the idea of the sphere all week long - very cool.

Helping energy for Karla and healing energy for Kristy (?)

Ease of travel for Lai.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Helping energy for Karla and healing energy for Kristy (?)
We have a few regulars with ongoing issues who could always do with more of a personal touch such as Jack and Kristy, but I am sure there are others who remain silent and just go with what they receive. (They are always free to request anything)

Sometimes it's important for people to actually ask, and that can also make a bit of a difference — being aware after making a request can help a person become more open to intentional healing sent their way!

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I will be there. And yes healing for my back. I have noticed it getting better as in the pain isn't as bad but I am still not working due to the issue and I am going to physical therapy 3 times a week.

I greatly appreciate and thank everyone for all of their help.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I will bubble up.

I kindly request increase in energy.
I have adrenal fatigue.
I am one of those who do not like to ask.

I love the sphere idea.
We're with you, Krena! <3 <3 <3

I don't think it's necessary to actually ask the group for healing...just go into the session intending to receive whatever healing you need and intending to support the group effort with whatever energy you can. I think one of the greater benefits of doing a group healing (or any other combined meditation) is that the energy is supposed to be multiplied manifold...so that each person receives far more energy than they may actually put into the effort.

Your Higher Self knows exactly what you need and desire even before and beyond what you do. So just join in and enjoy the wonderful connection that we all share--knowing that we're all there specifically to support one another!

:)

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Yes, I´ll be there too. And I ask healing to my throat area. I have been worried about that quite a long time, and now finally go the the magneting imagening on Monday. I have this fear that it is cancer, trying not worry continually about it, because then I might manifest it with my ongoing thoughts :fp oh shit... Thank you all <3

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I will be there too. Really looking forward to this one and I'm loving the sphere idea! I've had a couple of weeks off from these sessions and my life has been fairly random and awkward to say the least so I'm asking for balance please as I've been very off kilter?

Thank you all so much, I'll see you inside! :nail

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don't think it's necessary to actually ask the group for healing...
Stargazer, like I previously mentioned, it makes a difference for a number of reasons. And this is not just my opinion, this is a knowing through claircognizance, my primary psychic ability. It also has helped seeing feedback from my clients, and those in the group here, based on targeting specific issues, rather than going into a session unaware. The healing can be more powerful if focused. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

Healing is what I do in life and is a big part of why this site and forum exists. It's something I have been involved with for just about a decade now. I've probably spent up to twenty thousand on healing based education and self-development, to help me get to where I am. If you want to learn more about my background as a healer, see my post here, which is linked to through the menu on transients.info discussing these sessions.

When saying all that, that does't mean the healing won't work if you don't mention something specific, but it can make a difference if you do. Our bodies are very complex in terms of what exists beyond the third dimension, so there are many aspects that can be 'healed' during a session. Healing is also only going to resolve an issue fully if you address the emotional link, with a few exceptions, as I discussed in my article here, but it can bring many other benefits.

For me, I feel that these sessions have greatly helped with keeping my immunity high as the energy assists with balancing and aligning my energy centers, channels, auric layers, and so on. They have also helped to continue to clear my conduit to spirit, and in other words help with my ongoing spiritual development. But I don't do these sessions for me, as I rarely focus on receiving. Most of the sessions over the years have been spent sending healing.

I think one of the greater benefits of doing a group healing (or any other combined meditation) is that the energy is supposed to be multiplied manifold...so that each person receives far more energy than they may actually put into the effort.
Meditations are very different to distant healing. Having more people isn't what makes the difference, in terms of amounts and numbers, what makes a difference are the individuals involved (how clear they are from self development so that they can act as a better conduit for source healing energy) and what they focus on during the healing.

A lot takes place on an unconscious level simultaneously, whether it's our astral body heading out during a session and also doing work on the group or elsewhere, or another part of what makes us, us, doing work. So these sessions are not just about targeting health issues and helping to
keep our immunity high to stop getting sick, but we do a lot of important work multi-dimensionally speaking which can tie into the shift and what is going on in the world.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So summarise individual requests:
  • Karla had a dam break which flooded out her home and could do with some emotional support and positive energy.
  • Kristy continues to have a serious lower back injury that keeps her from working and brings a lot of pain, so could do with some focus on this area.
  • Krena could do with some extra energy as she has adrenal fatigue.
  • Jack has on-going arthritis pain throughout his body so could do with a focus on relieving the pain.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Wow is it just me? But every time we do this it feels like the 20 minutes is NOT 20 minutes but feels more like 5 minutes if that! Now this session we have just done feels like I was sending energy and visualising everything at once including requests for NO MORE than a couple minutes! I was interrupted and I knew I'd be interrupted again so I'm thinking well I only put in a couple minutes there's nothing I can do about it. THEN I looked at my phone and it was 19 minutes that had just passed!! Absolutely incredible! The vibration must be extremely high for time to fly that fast. I'm lost for words and tripped out especially after this session we did.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Stargazer, like I previously mentioned, it makes a difference for a number of reasons. And this is not just my opinion, this is a knowing through claircognizance, my primary psychic ability. It also has helped seeing feedback from my clients, and those in the group here, based on targeting specific issues, rather than going into a session unaware. The healing can be more powerful if focused. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

Healing is what I do in life and is a big part of why this site and forum exists. It's something I have been involved with for just about a decade now. I've probably spent up to twenty thousand on healing based education and self-development, to help me get to where I am. If you want to learn more about my background as a healer, see my post here, which is linked to through the menu on transients.info discussing these sessions.

When saying all that, that does't mean the healing won't work if you don't mention something specific, but it can make a difference if you do. Our bodies are very complex in terms of what exists beyond the third dimension, so there are many aspects that can be 'healed' during a session. Healing is also only going to resolve an issue fully if you address the emotional link, with a few exceptions, as I discussed in my article here, but it can bring many other benefits.

For me, I feel that these sessions have greatly helped with keeping my immunity high as the energy assists with balancing and aligning my energy centers, channels, auric layers, and so on. They have also helped to continue to clear my conduit to spirit, and in other words help with my ongoing spiritual development. But I don't do these sessions for me, as I rarely focus on receiving. Most of the sessions over the years have been spent sending healing.

Meditations are very different to distant healing. Having more people isn't what makes the difference, in terms of amounts and numbers, what makes a difference are the individuals involved (how clear they are from self development so that they can act as a better conduit for source healing energy) and what they focus on during the healing.

A lot takes place on an unconscious level simultaneously, whether it's our astral body heading out during a session and also doing work on the group or elsewhere, or another part of what makes us, us, doing work. So these sessions are not just about targeting health issues and helping to
keep our immunity high to stop getting sick, but we do a lot of important work multi-dimensionally speaking which can tie into the shift and what is going on in the world.
Laron when you say that you mean that sources' energy We Channel Is unable to focuse on Ones sickness
I think but This Is very personal and It Is not a question of experience, that energy Is smart and knows where to Heal first. When someone Is not healed From a specific pain From A first session It Is not due to the fact that A healer did not focuse on that place but because the person Is not ready to Heal for several reason So she needs more Healing because Healing goes exactly to the origin' of that pain Which Is spiritual and not physical. I think and Am sure of This. I did It many Times with My clients too and I only send as I Am A vessel Chanelling that sources' energy. Not focusing Is letting the energy flowing as It should be because the Universe knows better What It going on and where to Heal first. Healing Is A process. I did that experience for those Who needed that a pain in their head or neck or back ends, It can be healed partly but It come Back later sometimes with much more pain because the person Is not ready to Heal completely. We can be 100 persons to Heal one person If Deep inside that person Is not yet ready, and many times the persons ignored It until one Day something happens in her/his Life and A Light shines bright, no Healing can be really effective.

Last edited:

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
my opinion: yes source knows where the energy is needed, but as from source perspective no state of being is really seen as "wrong", not even a very painful one (often the pain even comes from resisting said energy-flow sent by source), and focus can concentrate that power and give a channel and intention, for healing it really is beneficial to request and get the focus directly on what is considered an issue. and besides, i feel having requests stated gives me personally an anchor point, i find it easier that way to perform healing on members of the group. how did others experience this?

my feedback: when i connected, there was a sphere being built, not the same as the pyramidal structure i had encountered on other sessions but smaller and like taking in the energy of a fading pyramid, and it looked more solid and very very colorful, so i started doodling on it with ink-like energy, florals and animals and trees and stars and suns and it was very playful. others contributed flashes and streams of light and colors and i realized that i was implementing some sort of "beauty-filter" with the intention that whoever is encompassed in this sphere this week, may perceive beauty wherever they go and be empowered to create beauty with whatever they interact. after a while, it felt like the whole group was done but the sphere wasn't big enough so we widened it until it was huge and translucent and included all the stars above that seemed very near, like in that renaissance painting i don't know whom it is from.
then there was individual healing, and after that we gathered in a circle. i suddenly had this urge to ask if i could send this bubble to others of my soul cluster too and felt the answer was a yes. i saw the sphere multiplying itself around everyone who left the circle and who was included in it. i returned with my awareness into my body, then and 30 minutes had passed... it takes longer every time i feel...
interesting to read:
Wow is it just me? But every time we do this it feels like the 20 minutes is NOT 20 minutes but feels more like 5 minutes if that! Now this session we have just done feels like I was sending energy and visualising everything at once including requests for NO MORE than a couple minutes! I was interrupted and I knew I'd be interrupted again so I'm thinking well I only put in a couple minutes there's nothing I can do about it. THEN I looked at my phone and it was 19 minutes that had just passed!! Absolutely incredible! The vibration must be extremely high for time to fly that fast. I'm lost for words and tripped out especially after this session we did.
so does the vibration determine how time is perceived? very interesting!

here's the image i wrote about above:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)