Photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
View attachment 3768

View from a lane in Toller dorset

View attachment 3769

View from bedroom window (same as dawn view)

A very magical place, my avatar is of a portal in the back garden, the white spot is the full moon.
Dorset is such a lovely place, my Father was born on the Isle of Wight and my parents often took me that way on vacation.

Later we took my kids , having a car, which my parents didn’t, we were able to explore more fully.
It is truly magical

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
D085B609-5DA6-4B35-8349-64D8E66B30B1.jpeg

I’m sending all you lovelies on RT this gift of a bunch of sunshine from the UK.

Every year I wait for these beauties to appear to brighten our grey days.
They always look as if they have fallen out of the sun after soaking up every bit of its light, to scatter themselves along the country hedgerows, set our gardens ablaze and bring cheer to our homes.

While their golden trumpets brazenly announce........Rebirth just around the corner.
I just love em.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Hey Pucksterguy, devil me says that it would have been truly impressive if you would have erased the footprints in the picture of the stick and then say that it was a shot of you holding the stick high (but unfortunately you sank a bit because it was very soft snow). Well maybe next time.;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Needs some stairs!
Or are you practicing your superhero jumps to get into that structure?:D

Reactions: Stargazer and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Where's Linda? Anyone have a guess?

tc66.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Only parts of Route 66 exist today. Much of it was replaced by newer, bigger highways. Some places, like Tucumcari, New Mexico still celebrate it. If you mosey on over to the Music Thread, I posted "Get Your Kicks on Route 66", recently. Not only is it an upbeat song, but it lists the cities in the order from Chicago to California.

We've moved on, and I'll send another picture and another hint later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)