Partial Solar Eclipse & New Moon | Astrological Update By Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Partial Solar Eclipse & New Moon | Astrological Update By Neptune's Magic
The partial Sun eclipse (new moon) happens in three days in Aquarius, which is a brand new beginning for Aquarian sunsigns.

For Leos it’s a new start in how they relate to others as well as for their relationships.

Being an eclipse it will have a bit of a twist no doubt which many are feeling already.

This applies also to people with Leo or Aquarius ascending, and for those with the signs on their Midheaven or IC where there could be some big changes happening in career and in their homes.

The same applies to a degree at least for Aquarius moon, or having planets on the same degree as the eclipse, which is 27 degrees and 7 minutes.

I am happy that this is trine to my Jupiter and my North node, so will be buying a lotto ticket in the next day or so. Aquarius is my money sign....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)