Mystery stones - 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was cleaning out a drawer and found these two types of stones in plastic specimen bags. I have no memory of buying them, but if I did, it would have to be a long time ago. So, I guess it was not time to use them. Anaeika, you might find this interesting - apparently I was not ready to connect for a long time.

I have them together in on an antique butter dish, but not touching each other. I figured out what the blue and white ones were, but have forgotten. I have no idea what the brown ones are. They are made up of several types of minerals and have something that glints in the light. Also, they are heavy.

mystery crystals 1.jpg

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
image.png
Linda, kyanite is a favorite stone of mine. Use them for swift chakra cleansing. Try holding one on your skin around your heart chakra. I have found that they are refreshingly cool and provide what feels like instant lightening.

I create many kyanite necklaces for healing purposes but also because kyanite is a gorgeous stone.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Linda could you take a clearer photo outside in the sun? When I go in close it gets blurry and I cannot fully make it out.
Will do tomorrow when the sun is back.
I've tried several photos of the brown ones, and they don't come out very well.
They must have something to do with the kyanite since they were together.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Yeah I think your camera is focusing on more on the kyanite. You would have to make it focus on the others.

On another note that is a great find. I love when I find crystals and stones and minerals I have placed somewhere and forgotten about then they pop out out of nowhere. Lol

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Picture in direct sunlight - on white paper so there is nothing else to focus on.
These are small stones - about 1/2 inch. I don't have a macro lens, so this is the best I can do.
Also, they heated up with just a few seconds in the sun - noticeably hot.
The white specks on the right one is a glint from the sun.

rocks 1.jpg

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Picture in direct sunlight - on white paper so there is nothing else to focus on.
These are small stones - about 1/2 inch. I don't have a macro lens, so this is the best I can do.
Also, they heated up with just a few seconds in the sun - noticeably hot.
The white specks on the right one is a glint from the sun.

View attachment 816
That should be enough and I will search the books on them. Are they heavy in weight? What does the texture feel like?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes, they are heavy.
Some sides appear to have been cleaved or cut and are smooth. Other sides are rougher, but worn down.
They tell me they are meant to be with kyanite.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Can you see if they are magnetic at all. Especially iron attracting to it. But any medal
Yes, they are. They attached to a magnet easily.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Ok few other things

Try writing with it on a piece of paper and tell me what color it looks like.

And does it look pourous at all like if if a piece has been broken you could see.

To not inflict too much damage can you scratch a piece on a rough surface like a sidewalk and see if there are any bright, shiny, metal spots.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Leaves no mark on white paper.
Larger dark chunks joined together with red substance - all very solid
I think it actually scratched the concrete rather than the other way around.
There are metal flakes.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Linda

So I have been putting some information together for you which may help explain why you have been recently reconnected and having the itchy forehead.

Chakras
root, solar plexus, third eye, crown, and heart

Spirit
Meditation with meteorite helps one receive channel information about the possibility of living a life in another galaxy.

Info
  • Often used to send long distance healing.
  • A great tool for trying to break an old habit or ease the fear to any phobia.
  • Can bring order to an otherwise chaotic situation.
  • Assist to the evolution of human consciousness.
  • Assist in spiritual growth, enhance psychic abilities, often used to connect with beings from other realms.
History
  • All meteorites that make it to our world without burning up are considered gifts bear in information from other worlds for the betterment of all.
  • Is regarded by many cultures as sacred gifts from God/Universe.
I also am attaching two links with some valuable information to check out. Hope this helps and sheds light on things.

hhttp://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/crystals/meteorite.html

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/crystals/meteorite.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)