Living in a Chemtrail world (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
J

John Swails

Clif has posted this video which is making its rounds in the world , quite pleased with that.
He has finally taken the time though to give us all his thoughts on how to help ourselves. He put up on an amazon store what he thinks are the best products to help and explains them on his site under the chemtrail help part.

I bought the Ashwagandha and the Breathe Host Defense Mushroom pills and have been taking them for a few days. I certainly have had more energy but I think its still too soon to say. Ill report back more later if it helped with my breathing. I bought them because the chemtrails are very bad here in Columbus Ohio and many have started to take notice of that. People everywhere have breathing issues.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We have them on and off, but when we do, they are right over my head. :bag:bag:bag
Our previous governor admitted to a state program using chemtrails.

Thanks for being our test subject, I will be interested in the results.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
We have them on and off, but when we do, they are right over my head. :bag:bag:bag
Our previous governor admitted to a state program using chemtrails.

Thanks for being our test subject, I will be interested in the results.
For awhile the past few years here in Central California, I've noticed many, many of them. The skies were always filmy and hazy, with these ugly-assed streaks across them. I was initially quite skeptical of the whole "chemtrail" issue, until I listened to the testimony given to the Shasta County Board of Supervisors a couple of years ago (there are videos online). I listened to the 20-minute "teaser" video and was so fascinated, I went ahead and listened to the entire 3-hour session. I was riveted to the screen the entire time. Now I'm a firm believer. If anyone is interested, the full-length video is here:

I got frustrated and disgusted with the whole issue, figuring there was nothing I could do about it. |-) But then I decided to start setting my intentions by"voting" to clear chemtrails from my reality. Every time I'd see one, I'd affirm quietly to myself (and Universe, of course):

"I AM.
I AM clean skies.
I AM pure air.
I AM natural weather.
I AM gratitude.
And so it is....
thank you!"

:rolleyes:

I have no idea if my practice is helping or not, but I sure hope so--and I must say I have noticed a huge improvement lately. I've seen no chemtrails at all for quite some time (perhaps several months). Much of the haze seems gone. I've even noticed a few days where the skies almost seemed as blue as I remember them when I was a kid--a deep blue that seems almost translucent in its splendor.

In any case, I'm very happy to see the improvements!

:cool::)

OP
J

John Swails

very happy to read that stargazer!

For awhile the past few years here in Central California, I've noticed many, many of them. The skies were always filmy and hazy, with these ugly-assed streaks across them. I was initially quite skeptical of the whole "chemtrail" issue, until I listened to the testimony given to the Shasta County Board of Supervisors a couple of years ago (there are videos online). I listened to the 20-minute "teaser" video and was so fascinated, I went ahead and listened to the entire 3-hour session. I was riveted to the screen the entire time. Now I'm a firm believer. If anyone is interested, the full-length video is here:

I got frustrated and disgusted with the whole issue, figuring there was nothing I could do about it. |-) But then I decided to start setting my intentions by"voting" to clear chemtrails from my reality. Every time I'd see one, I'd affirm quietly to myself (and Universe, of course):

"I AM.
I AM clean skies.
I AM pure air.
I AM natural weather.
I AM gratitude.
And so it is....
thank you!"

I have no idea if my practice is helping or not, but I sure hope so--and I must say I have noticed a huge improvement lately. I've seen no chemtrails at all for quite some time (perhaps several months). Much of the haze seems gone. I've even noticed a few days where the skies almost seemed as blue as I remember them when I was a kid--a deep blue that seems almost translucent in its splendor.

In any case, I'm very happy to see the improvements!

:cool::)

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
The chemtrails here near London, UK, are appalling most of the time. The sky can be totally clear at 6.30am and then by 8.00am it's a total criss cross of mess. They tend to start again mid-afternoon and go right on until after sunset.

I'm looking forward to watching Clif's video, John, and also following with interest the results you have from the suggestions you're trying.

I have been told that Vitamin D3 is also very important in the detox process.

I like your affirmation process, Stargazer. Here, we like to look at the chemtrails and affirm that they are actually doing us good!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here, we like to look at the chemtrails and affirm that they are actually doing us good!
I never thought of it that way. We can transmute the chemicals into love drops.

This is a fantastic idea - much like martial arts - use the other's momentum rather than oppose it.

Reactions: Lois and Stargazer
OP
J

John Swails

so its been a week. so far i have way more energy than previous months. i can confirm i can do deeper breathing than previous weeks with same weather present. ill see how this week goes.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I have to take some pictures to share with you what the chemtrails are doing to the plants in my garden, but in the meantime think about what it is doing to our brain.

I've recently began taking CBD oil to build up my immune system and lots of other health sustaining things. It's legal to buy in the UK even on Amazon, but I like this company for quality items.

Gently detox with 4 superfoods to remove toxins from chem trails, heavy metals, noxious chemicals, pesticides, drugs, GMO by-products

Must hear; information, too, on what removes aluminum from the brain:
What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain; Shocking Facts Revealed by Neurosurgeon Dr Russell Blaylock'

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Ken Rohla is a wealth of information about clearing radiation from our environment and our body. I find all of his videos informative. This is the most recent one from a conference presentation. Here he discusses how to recover from a toxic world filled with GMO foods, chemtrails, wifi, and geo-engineering.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Ken Rohla is a wealth of information about clearing radiation from our environment and our body. I find all of his videos informative. This is the most recent one from a conference presentation. Here he discusses how to recover from a toxic world filled with GMO foods, chemtrails, wifi, and geo-engineering.

While I can appreciate information that helps us to understand and heal from the many toxicities present in our environment (whether natural or manmade), in many ways I feel that to focus on it only serves to perpetuate the perceived problem(s). The age-old axiom, "Energy flows where attention goes", is one that deserves a great deal of consideration, from my perspective. The more we focus on these negative aspects, the more energy we feed them and the more they will affect us.

A hypochondriac is a perfect example of this. They focus on every unusual feeling they have, no matter how small, and automatically assume that it's something "bad" or dangerous to their health. If they focus on that thought enough, thereby feeding it energy, they will eventually make themselves sick.

I have a very deep sense that, the stronger our belief in our health and spiritual strength, the less vulnerable we are to anything that can negatively affect us or our bodies. The further along the path I go, the more I prefer to "bless" the things that come to my attention and simply let them go.

I know it's difficult to break old habits of worry or concern, but in the end, I feel it's well worth the effort!

Reactions: Lila

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
While I can appreciate information that helps us to understand and heal from the many toxicities present in our environment (whether natural or manmade), in many ways I feel that to focus on it only serves to perpetuate the perceived problem(s). The age-old axiom, "Energy flows where attention goes", is one that deserves a great deal of consideration, from my perspective. The more we focus on these negative aspects, the more energy we feed them and the more they will affect us.
May I ask if you took the time to listen to the video? The title does not touch on the range of information offered.
The quoted comment may be well and true to some extent, but then there is information for those that want to be informed that has nothing to do with fear or fear producing things. For example learning about scalar waves in relation to the body's own scalar field and how to enhance our well being is something that might be considered informative to some. Turning a blind eye or deciding something is fearful is subjective but doesn't change the facts of the escalatingly (is that a word lol) toxic world we are currently inhabiting.

There's no denying that our radiation levels are very debilitating and that cancer is on a huge rise. This was recently in one of our national papers.

Modern life is killing our children: Cancer rate in young people up 40 per cent in 16 years

Reactions: Salli and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
May I ask if you took the time to listen to the video? The title does not touch on the range of information offered.
The quoted comment may be well and true to some extent, but then there is information for those that want to be informed that has nothing to do with fear or fear producing things. For example learning about scalar waves in relation to the body's own scalar field and how to enhance our well being is something that might be considered informative to some. Turning a blind eye or deciding something is fearful is subjective but doesn't change the facts of the escalatingly (is that a word lol) toxic world we are currently inhabiting.

There's no denying that our radiation levels are very debilitating and that cancer is on a huge rise. This was recently in one of our national papers.

Modern life is killing our children: Cancer rate in young people up 40 per cent in 16 years
I chose not to listen to the video, just as I often choose not to watch anything on the mainstream news media. I'd rather not add any of my energy to the perpetuation of those kinds of experiences. As I mentioned above, I'm in a place where I would much rather focus on the more positive aspects of my spiritual path and my life/physical experience.

I'm sure the video is informative and that some may be drawn to it. That's perfectly OK--as that is their choice. I certainly don't judge it.

I simply meant to offer an alternative point of view--something for others to think about and consider, if you will.

Where it comes to "turning a blind eye or deciding something is fearful", I don't think I've done either. I'm well aware of the issues (therefore I'm not "blind" to them) and I'm not at all in fear of them.

Making the statement that the world is an escalatingly (LOL...good word, I like it. If it isn't a word, they should make it one! :-))) toxic place, that radiation levels are debilitating, and that cancer levels are on a huge rise is subjective as well. Just because a national paper says it's fact, doesn't necessarily mean that it's true...and if it is true, then perhaps it's only so because they're continually pushing this kind of negativity into our consciousness! Quite frankly, the fact that this kind of message is being presented by a mainstream outlet only makes me believe it less. Mainstream media is owned by and serves as the mouthpiece for the mega-corporations, therefore, it only truly serves to further their agenda--which is to capitalize on our fears, our "lack", and our insecurities so that they can make more money.

Finally, I find statements like "Modern life is killing our children: Cancer rate in young people up 40 per cent in 16 years" to be extremely negative and fearful to the average person. Again, I don't fear it in the least, because I know that statements like that are only catalysts for our spiritual growth--that they serve to "shock" people back into a state of awareness of what's important in life.

Again, my intention wasn't to judge or criticize your post or the material presented--and if you perceived it that way, I apologize. As I clearly said in the post, "I can appreciate information that helps us to understand and heal..." I merely offered a different viewpoint so that others might see that there are other ways to perceive this information and other, perhaps more positive choices, that might resonate with them as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I see a way to be aware and positive.
For example, most of us don't have our cell phones on our nightstands anymore, avoid vaccines, and eat organic food.

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
John, thanks for updating us with your progress :)

I managed to find some Ashwagandha in an amazing little Ayurvedic shop which has opened locally (yay!!!) but I have no idea how much to take. What would you advise? I was offered either powder or root form and opted for the powder as I figured I could add it to daily smoothies. Thank you :)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I took these pictures in my garden today. With the beetroot and peppers that I photographed you can see what looks like clean burn holes in the leaves, and the other shows areas where something has landed on them. I've also included one picture of new growth on a plant that missed out on the spraying. The video details even more than my pictures show.

IMG_8835.JPG IMG_8834.JPG IMG_8833.JPG IMG_8832.JPG IMG_8831.JPG IMG_8830.JPG IMG_8829.JPG IMG_8828.JPG

Reactions: Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

"I AM.
I AM clean skies.
I AM pure air.
I AM natural weather.
I AM gratitude.
And so it is....
thank you!"

Ok, so weird experience to report here...I'm sitting there today and looked up to see a moderate sized white trail across the sky. Naturally, I frown and start my usual "clean skies" affirmation...and what had been a persistent trail starts disappearing--right before my eyes! I whipped out my phone to take a photo and it was almost gone!!!

If you look in the attached photo, the last remnants of it are disappearing between the tree branches!

Pretty danged cool if you ask me!!
IMG_6194.JPG

Reactions: Lorna Wilson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)