Light-capped mountains attract the masses - Gaia Portal & Me (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Light-capped mountains attract the masses.

Climbers are recognized.

Inner strength discovered, humanity rises.

Florals are gathered for the celebration.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/author/eireport/

I've spent much of the morning trying understand something I saw around 5 AM this morning. I woke up for some reason, and was wide awake, so I got up and did my usual thing - went out on the deck (covered part) and looked at the sky.

Let me preface my story with this - I'm aware of weather, different cloud types, different kinds of lightening. I spent much of my childhood learning about the outdoors from my Dad and his Father.

As I looked to the south over the tree line, I saw a very bright white light and a couple of minutes a larger one in the same place. The light was as big as an explosion, but there was no sound. It was not lightening - it looked a bit like a temple with a rounded top.

I've searched all our news outlets and asked my husband to help. Anything that big had to make the news. Physically, it would be like an electric substation exploding, but again, no noise and no news. To see it over the tree line makes it something large, but again no one else seems to have reported anything unusual.

Then I got the Gaia post from a friend, and I felt a "knowing". I saw an energetic light-capped mountain. I got some personal confirmation, too. I shared two stories about the storm - one where a dog jumped into the jeep of a storm tracker (he was able to reunite the dog with his family) and the hawk that sought shelter with a cab driver. The response was "those people were there for a reason". You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I get that e-mailed to me everytime a new one comes about. They're very heartening lately. Happy you saw that confirmation, Linda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)