If you choose to let yourself hear this channeling which has found its way to me (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Becka

Just Arrived
Apr 2, 2017
Seven days have passed since the beginning of this cycle. The cycle is calm and beautiful, but yet a mysterious swirl of energy which will lift you up and gather swarming love around you.

Sometimes it is not easy to think about the ways in which we grow, but we have to keep open minds for what is possible is actually beyond our range of possibility; and this is what holds us back. Opening to a new realm of consciousness, of light, of love, this is the only way by which human beings can live in harmony and peace - the only way all beings can live in harmony and peace. The world is stretching and pulling, and noticeably things are becoming worse - but they are not worse, they are the same, the energy has shifted, your ability to witness has shifted - now you see what you didn’t before, now you see the power of light. Light shows that which is real that which is true, light is being shed on the the true state of the world - nothing more. Where a room is messy, filthy, but pitch black, you may walk past it unknowingly - but what if the light was on - you would see the disorganization and mess - and then what could you do? Well seeing what you did not see before, your awareness of the real and true state of that room, you would clean it and return it to order. So now we see the world, in its true form, now we can clean it and return it to order. The order of the Divine - perfect working order and respect among all entities and beings on Gaia. That is our job here, that is why we came, that is why we will keep coming.

Things are not as they should be, and every human knows this, and when they forget they are reminded through hardships and pain - there need be no pain, there need be no difficulty - but these things will come as nostalgic sentiments of the true soul purpose. Things that happen here and now affect all things, all things past and all things future. Every human being is a master gardener, although they know nothing of their gifts, they plant and they grow and they harvest. They are creators; as the gardener is the creator of his garden, planting seeds in perfect order envisioning his future crops, he sows his seeds which bring food and nourishment, his vegetables his fruits, he sows his seeds which bring beauty, his flowers and vines, and he plants his trees which bring shade and bind the soil. He does not plant weeds or bring predators to feed on his garden - well why would he do that? Why would he create his garden to provide nourishment and beauty, and then bring in things which would destroy those very crops? And so must the human protect his creations. So can the human sow his seeds, his thoughts and deeds, and watch them grow - and he must protect that garden, he must be careful not to also plant damaging thoughts and deeds into his creations - for they will also grow, and they will also blossom, and they will hinder the growth of the seeds of nourishment, beauty and abundance.

The vessel I use to bring you this channeling is learning of the master gardener inside - humanity has been blinded by its interpretations - its intellectual interpretations of a subject which is not only comprehendible by way of the human mind. It is not enough. It is just a part of the bigger machine which has been given to all of us. A part which is fundamental and integral - but it is not the only part. This is what humanity does not understand intellectually - but you all know this intuitively. You know that the mind is not all - for if it was all - explain love. Put it into intellectual explanation. Putting emotions into words is not easy - and poets for eons have tried, and each time their message is interpreted, it is never direct enough to understand - for it cannot be. In the same way the teachings of Spirit, to put them into words, into intellectual explanation, is not possible. The closest we can get is to describe, to turn into metaphors - and so is religion. And so is my channeling to you.

To my vessel and being, when you read this you will know it came from a part of you which did not “think”, it only did, it only is. To each reader of this channeling, you will feel the same.
This is all for now.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love your analogies, of the dark room on which a light is shone to see the mess, and especially the master gardener! What a joyful image that one is:-D Plus it brings in the natural sense of responsibility for our garden.

So true, that there are no words to describe certain things, even some senses that are readily acknowledged, like touch, have a paucity of words with which to describe some sensations, so we often 'borrow' from other senses. This gap between what is experienced and what language allows us to communicate is a fascinating topic, and one I find myself talking about more and more. Communicating about communicating, lol!:ROFL:

Thanks for sharing all of this:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)