• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

If I could go anywhere right now, I would go to ________

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Just a reminder for us all to return to the topic at hand. (:
But this topic is so interesting too!:-))

Okay, okay, another place I'd love to go to is inside a beam of light/an electron/proton/other particle when it is making a switch from being in one place at once to being in more than one place at once, sort of like described here: https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2...an-you-be-in-two-places-at-once-lets-find-out

I wonder if it would feel a bit like meeting a future self or remembering a past life?
I wonder if such time events that don't fit our usual way of thinking about such things (meeting a future self or remembering a past life) relate to being able to see a thing in both ways described in double slit experiments (and summarized in the article above); as a particle and as a wave. After all (again, as we are reminded in this article above) it is the observer who changes whether the particle acts as a particle or a wave. In other words, we make that change. Not the light beam/electron/etc. Us.
So intriguing!
Soccer balls that can score 2 goals at once?o_O
So many things to wonder about:cool:

Aren't you glad you asked, Laron?:bag:D

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
This song was running thru my head this morning as I woke, so, I think, today I'd like to go to Solsbury Hill and from there... home sounds nice...

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
June I come back to this song often, when I'm feeling the pull (and hence a bit of separation). See you there! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)