Guidelines program at The Monroe Institute (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Wondering if anyone has attended the Guidelines program at The Monroe Institute? Thoughts or comments on what you experienced?

I went to the Gateway Voyager program at TMI in June and I'm strongly considering the Guidelines program in late October.

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Ok, I'm officially signed up to attend the Guidelines course Oct 29 - Nov 4th. Will provide a report afterwards. Really looking forward to this! I started feeling a pull to attend a couple of weeks ago. When I initially applied the course was full but they moved to location to the bigger building so I was able to get in. TMI is also running a Starlines program in parallel...that one is two course steps up from Guidelines, need to complete Explorer 27 before Starlines. There is a Starlines I and a Starlines II course which is the most advanced. My eventual goal is to complete them all. Patience!

I found online a diagram that references the courses and the various Focus levels that you work with in those courses. Guidelines is the only TMI course to offer direct training in the early stages of obtaining an OBE (although William Buhlman teaches his course on OBE's at TMI a couple of times a year).

Here's a PDF of the diagram showing courses and Focus levels they cover. I think it's a bit dated but captures the essence of things.

Attachments

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)