From Start to Finish Entire U.S. Presidential Election is Fake (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I feel that Trump will win the popular vote but Hillary will get in because of fraud. It's pretty known around the states that her rally attendance is weak compared to Trump's.
For sure, there is certainly some kind of vote fraud going on, so even if Hillary had lower numbers, that likely wouldn't impact the outcome because she would get the votes anyway!

I think the country needs faster change and greater change will come if Trump gets in.

I'm not giving this "election" none of my energy
That is how I live life with everything! I am very careful about what I give my energy to.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
That is how I live life with everything! I am very careful about what I give my energy to.
Argggh...just noticed a typo in my post. Thanks for quoting me so I could catch it, Laron! :)

I've been thinking about this whole fiasco (love that word!) and I somehow feel that this is an important milestone for us in another way. Just as it was important for us to have a President of color, I think it will be incredibly important to have a President-elect who is representative of the female gender. No matter how much fraud has gone on with the election or how suspect her character or background may be, the fact will remain that a female will theoretically have been elected into that office. I think that, in itself, will be a major milestone and a very big "check-box" for us on a cosmic scale.

Do I think she'll last? No.

Do I think the corruption will be allowed to continue? No again.

I don't approve of her or the corruption that so obviously placed her there, but at least we'll be able to say it is now possible for a female to achieve that office--and that does say a great deal.

Whatever happens, I feel quite strongly that people will continue to awaken...and the further along we get, the less gentle their awakenings will be. This election and the contentious BS that was and will continue to be spewed in its aftermath will ultimately serve only to shed more and more Light on the shadows. The self-appointed reign of The Posers That Were is over...they just don't know it yet!

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just checked in and am surprised with my personal status about the election.

I have no feelings about it one way or the other. It is a non-issue, as though it no longer matters.

Last night I caught part of Louis Black's recent show. He said his performances have been based on being crazier than what is going on, but after all this election stuff, it is game over for him. LOL :))

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I just checked in and am surprised with my personal status about the election.

I have no feelings about it one way or the other. It is a non-issue, as though it no longer matters.
This is how I've been. I'm completely at peace with whatever happens. it's literally a non issue to me as well.
i didn't vote. i felt like it just wasn't for me to put my vote in? i felt a very specific feeling that i should not engage, but rather disengage from it all.

I have complete faith in wherever this all goes.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Everyone, I just created a thread to cover the topic of Trump being President-elect, as this thread is focused on an article I posted, not on the outcome of the election. If you could continue your discussions around the election outcome on this thread, Donald Trump is the President-elect of the United States, that would be great. (It's also on a more appropriate board for such a discussion.)

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
This is what i felt after reading and discussing and feeling after the election. There was a lot of propaganda against Trump and everywhere i was everyone discussing how terrible he won and he is not democrat and so on. A lot is written in social media what a terrible choice. I felt absolutely nothing, it was like i had no feelings when i thought about which would be the best in the longer run which i feel is Trump after all. I felt completely empty when reading and discussing. I felt like falling down meeting unknown and known people in a theater or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)