Earthquake In Italy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For some reason, I find this damage particularly telling. Consider it a sign, or a synchronicity...it's just one more indicator that the old is crumbling away:

I must admit that I'd rather not see works of art like this building being destroyed in the process, but I suppose no birth is truly without some pain or loss.

O_o

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Didn't ClifHigh post (at some point) something about Rome's secrets being unearthed?
... and now cracks appear at Rome's St. Pauls. Hmmm.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Likud deputy Minister Kara said that the earthquakes were retribution for UNSCO's resolution disregarding the Jewish connection to Temple Mount.

I think it is interesting Kara did not say "God's retribution" and I believe it may be that he is openly saying that they are using earthquake creating technology against Italy.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4871416,00.html

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
The Likud deputy Minister Kara said that the earthquakes were retribution for UNSCO's resolution disregarding the Jewish connection to Temple Mount.

I think it is interesting Kara did not say "God's retribution" and I believe it may be that he is openly saying that they are using earthquake creating technology against Italy.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4871416,00.html
EXACTLY!! I was just thinking that. I was wondering about all the old OLD buildings and how many earthquakes Italy has had? I mean how many larger than a .4
I think given the old centuries old and millennia old buildings have been there, not many earthquakes have happened now there have been two!!! In a row!! Large ones! which leads me to a weapon that they used on Haiti and Japan "supposedly" just to be cautious. I know there's a weapon. It's one thing to tell people about weather weapons but telling them about earthquake causing weapons? Even knowing it's true I just don't think people will believe me so I've never talked about it lol but I suppose that's some kind of fear that shouldn't be there. Anyhow when I heard of this quake I knew instantly what it was and where it came from, not location but how it came about.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
EXACTLY!! I was just thinking that. I was wondering about all the old OLD buildings and how many earthquakes Italy has had? I mean how many larger than a .4
Oh Mike we are so on the same fault line!

I used to watch earthquake activity very carefully when I lived in Thailand.......I noticed as did others that earthquakes caused by the weapon were at 10km deep.

F......................................I just looked. they are 10k deep

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlist/index.phtml?region=Europe&lon=13.09&lat=42.85

OK I have forgotten where I got that number of 10 km deep, let me do some research and come back on that.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)