Dolphin Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
A wonderful friend from the UK sent me this Dolphin Vortex pendant and I am thrilled with it! Just arrived today and already it is starting to get energized and work it's magic! I've got a nice silk cord ordered and it should be here in a few days. Some of the energy points are already getting charged! Interestingly I attend a workshop at The Monroe Institute in June this year and they have a special focus on Dolphin Energy for healing...even have a Dolphin Energy Club for sending healing energy to people in need. Also a focused mediation CD on dolphin energies. So this was a perfect gift for me. LOVE IT! <3 ( Created by Julia at www.energyartistjulia.com )

IMG_1070.JPG

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I feel peaceful energy when I look at it.
It is a treasure.

S

StarDolphin

A wonderful friend from the UK sent me this Dolphin Vortex pendant and I am thrilled with it! Just arrived today and already it is starting to get energized and work it's magic! I've got a nice silk cord ordered and it should be here in a few days. Some of the energy points are already getting charged! Interestingly I attend a workshop at The Monroe Institute in June this year and they have a special focus on Dolphin Energy for healing...even have a Dolphin Energy Club for sending healing energy to people in need. Also a focused mediation CD on dolphin energies. So this was a perfect gift for me. LOVE IT! <3 ( Created by Julia at www.energyartistjulia.com )

View attachment 101
Hey! Im:having a conference of dolphin heqling:eek:n telephone! Emqil ur time zone to [email protected]
XD

Reactions: Lois

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Love you Bill. That pendant looks very happy with you - full of glittering energy and depth <3 xxx

Reactions: Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)