Do You Wish To Avoid Reincarnation? Consider These Words From A Master (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A well spent 4.5 minutes to watch this video and have something to ponder afterward...

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Certainly a religiously coloured description which contains also truth of course. For me this view contains too much 'automatism'. You do not reincarnate automatically and do not die an astral death as such but you leave it behind permanently instead, but not necessarily to re-incarnate. You can also go higher or be helped ('retrieved' by helpers) first. And then go on according to your state of being.

According to Monroe's research and system, many humans end up in astral realms and (a bit higher in) Belief System 'Territories' of certain religions or after-death beliefs they held. But the do not 'die' there to reincarnate. That seems nonsense to me. Reincarnation is a voluntary thing. Instead they can dwell for eons there if they do not wake up realizing they are in so-called 'hollow heavens' (as William Buhlman calls them) or false and in part self-created hells.

Further up, there is a relatively 'free' area called Focus 27 / The Park. But it is still 'human' in a way and reincarnation 'can' take place from there it seems, or at least the preparations, but as said, they are voluntary. The Higher Self is higher, as is Source. You can re-join it. I hope I will but am not sure.

Here's the research and the focus levels again:

William Buhlman recommends demanding "Higher Self Now" at the point of death. Or maybe to directly demand the "Source" reconnection. Seems a good strategy. You could even not go to the 'school' of rebirth and Focus 27 then. However I believe in Focus 27 you are free enough to decide if you want to go again or not. But we cannot be sure of course.

Michael Newton also has a lot on it and desribed the process with Earth as a school for souls to reincarnate. He did not see further though (not ET lives, not Higher Self). These preparations also seemed to take place in/with Focus 27. Again, I think if you are 'evolved' enough you have free will and there is no automatism and you can go 'anywhere'. Even re-join Source and maybe do sth else then from there.

The advice of keeping detachment and looking on your life like a movie of s.o. else is a good one. Detachment from this life helps also to let go of attachments from the past life.

I do not believe in karma-automatism though. It seems outdated. If you know you can be FREE then you are already a step ahead. The problem is that many people who grew up with religions are trapped somehow and thus 'bound' to go into the 'light' that will lead them to a BST of their vibrational state. Nothing wrong with that, they can be happy there. But they will not move on for quite a while. I want to avoid that for sure.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thanks a lot, Sinera - i was unaware of Buhlman's and Newton's work, which sounds fascinating and definitely worthy of reviewing...

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I remember reading 'The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying' by Sogyal Rinpoche many years ago now. Basically, you do not go towards the light, you gather yourself and move as fast as you can out of the earth system. You will probably end up in one of the belief system territories, but the higher up in the system the better. Especially avoid the noise band around the earth. (Getting a bit of Monroe mixed in here as well).

• Intriguing Post

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember reading 'The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying' by Sogyal Rinpoche many years ago now.
I also read that book. Do not remember if I finished it / read it completely (it is thick) but I remember I liked it.

Basically, you do not go towards the light, you gather yourself and move as fast as you can out of the earth system. You will probably end up in one of the belief system territories, but the higher up in the system the better. Especially avoid the noise band around the earth. (Getting a bit of Monroe mixed in here as well).
Monroe also used the term 'escape velocity' for this action. I'd say if you are 'fast' enough and gain momentum you will also avoid the BSTs.
;)

We should not forget that the BSTs are not prisons and you imprison youself with your belief there. So if you do not share that belief and are not kept by the love to your loved ones and friends there (which can happen!) then you will not stay there for long. I think you can pay a 'visit' to an 'inmate' you know from your past life there.

I am a baptized Catholic, I think that even though baptizing might even be a kind of (black?) magic spell on you to keep you imprisoned 'for life' in this belief system I am not of the opinion that it will work. Your will and (dis)belief is strong enough then you don't even need to escape (which is always possible anyway, Monroe called it 'they fall through the cracks') because you will not wind up there in the first place.
;)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I dunno about removing reincarnation here. I kinda like being Human in a beautiful planet like this. I enjoy going fishing and walking in the woods. The sex is awesome. The city I live in is a fun place with great food and people. I would Love to see and tour around mountains. (Except for a sking trip I've never been on or around them.) There's lots to and see with great Human interactions. I can do without the control mechanisms and money issues, but we can change that. 3D ain't that bad. I'll come back.

• Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I would Love to see and tour around mountains. (Except for a sking trip I've never been on or around them.)
Go West, young man (can't remember whose quote that was; probably from some old Western movie):D

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"....roasting in the Fire of Wisdom the seeds of new desires...." That is a mantra worth considering.

How do you even know that you have unconscious seeds of new desires? You don't know you have them because they haven't popped into your consciousness yet. And wisdom therefore advocates quiet watching.... so that you may see something in the present that was not obvious before.... so that you can live with the potentialities of those unknown desires and catch a hold of their innate nature, in that they will lead you a merry dance if you allow them to grow and become a thing.

• Love this post!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have to take my own medicine sometimes!

In my dreaming last night, I had 3 distinct dreams.

One was a quick observation that the house I had to sell in 2013 now had the bottom of the property built out (there was always space there for another house). My old house was set right on the top of the hill, like a crown, and I could see it just above the rooftop of the newer structure. This dream for me meant that things have definitely moved on (I am not someone who would make the physical trip to see if things have physically changed - my ex-husband is such a person! - I take it from my dream that things have and will continue to).

Then, I had the dream where I received a lovely diamond wedding ring, with 3 beautiful shiny diamonds set in silver sparkling on my ring finger (left hand, of course, I don't know which hand it is supposed to go on, but I am left-handed). In the dream I could feel the ring on my finger, and enjoyed showing it off. On the occasion of my two marriages and my other longer term relationship, I did not receive any wedding ring. I brushed it off at the time as unnecessary, but obviously I have been harbouring an unconscious desire, which just came up for clearing. I hope I'm done with that now!

My third dream was definitely of 5D, where I was meeting new people (German speakers) in a house that bordered on a river (similar to the river where I once lived near its banks). Beautiful large orange, sparkly fish could be seen clearly through the clear waters. The waters were slightly stained with tannin (as rivers always are here in Australia as they are fringed by natural bush which drops eucalyptus leaves into the water). But the clarity and crystal sparkling water let me know I was in New Earth. There was also a white, tubular creature in the water (body all white, and quite large) which was a bit scary. It had one of those mouths with fringes on it - probably for filtration. Upon awakening, I thought - no fear - you are seeing creatures which have a right to live in Gaia's crystal waters, you are just unfamiliar with them and have not seen or met them before. Now we get to see new species that were always there but hidden in murky depths before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)