Dancing Green Alien art from the local high school (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thought there might be someone here who would appreciate this free artwork by a local teen <3
(thick pastel on heavy cardboard)

end of Sept 2016 004.JPG

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Do you know anything more about the teen or what she says about her art?
Interesting artifacts: lightning on the forehead, hand symbol, standing on books, snakes in the trees and a paddle of sorts.
No signature of the artist?
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sorry, it was artwork that came without a known story, no signature even.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, there is a saying "brickbats or bouquets" and the brickbat is being used in a time of crisis. Brickbats were something (piece of brick or stick) that unarmed fighters could quickly pick up and throw at their enemy. The general theme of the painting: there's a storm coming. This is because the lightning is in the background and it's still some distance away. If it were closer to the protagonist is would be impacting and grounding into the earth.

The alien's throat chakra is shown. The artist's desire is to communicate. The alien's right hand is making the sign of the devil. Also, the serpents tie in with this: Annunaki (reptilians) and greys (tied to them by contracts), Satan (Anu or Jehovah) and Lucifer (Light Bringer - the lightning striking). I have heard that Lucifer has flipped sides to STO, as all duality can change polarities. The trees must be the Trees of Knowledge, but they also look like pillars, which could be referencing Masonic/Satanic worship. The trees may also be the polarities, within which this fight is occurring. The serpents are shown above the head of the alien (artist viewpoint) which indicates they are in another dimension, out of the immediate situation, but posing the most danger. If the artist was consciously aware of them and the danger they posed, he/she would have her eyes focused on them directly, but they are unseen (i.e. outside perception).

Harry Potter's sign is on the alien's head, and I have been right through the entire series of Harry Potter books and highlighted all the occult mentions. To have Harry Potter's sign on the protagonist (even though portrayed as an alien) it could show the artist's stance on the side of good in the polarity fight. Also, Harry's wand shot red energy, whilst Voldemort's was green energy, so the red brickbat is the artist's weapon of choice. It's interesting that while the alien's booties are grey (tying in to Grey alien) the eyes are human. This artist could be portraying a human/alien hybrid. If so, I believe it is the soul that is hybrid. We are not seeing hybrid bodies yet. The eyes are also focused on the specific point of danger.

The alien standing on books indicates that the artist is using knowledge to take up this fight.

It also shows this fight between good and evil occurs at the dawning of a new day, since the hue of the background sky is lightening as the sun is slowly coming up behind the horizon.

The whole thing has a primitive or innocent style, however, encompasses quite a lot of New Age imagery and philosophy.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, you really have a gift for this, Hailstones Melt! <3
Any chance of learning what your tag-line Hailstones Melt means? No worries if you'd like to keep it to yourself, but I have been intrigued since I saw it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, I started out in another forum with Hailstones Melt In Warmer Climes, which was a shout out from Australia. But then that was too much of a mouthful and Hailstones Melt felt right for Transients and the Round Table Forum. It also indicates things move on, something hard and damaging can be liquid in the right circumstances. I've had a few hard hits in my life, but been able to transform them into something else, or move on.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sating my curiosity.
Did I say I love the sound of it?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is such an interesting artwork. I would love to know the meanings of all the symbols used but Hailstones Melt, I think your analogy sounds very accurate.

Reactions: Stargazer and Krena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)