Daily Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic | December 12, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Daily Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic | December 5, 2017
The full moon has been and gone but it still is having an effect, due to the strong aspects of the day and the OOB Mercury being retrograde from the day before, which is all tied in to the square of the Sun and Neptune — very much a part of the full moon mishmash, with the Perigee moon bringing some extremes of emotion and experience to many of us, which is still in effect.

And if you have noticed communication speeding up - more people and important situations to deal with than usual, then you are not alone.

Neptune brought an influence of “dreaming” to the full moon, in the sense of the Australian Aboriginal meaning where we become more aware of our relationship with, and the balance between the spiritual, natural and moral elements of the world.

The meaning also includes being...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"Not sure I would have done this if I knew what I was getting into" - well that sums it up well. I'm in the middle of big upheavals and new directions for those around me.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I appreciate your knowledge of cosmic emanations, especially the GA, part of our push/pull universe, and perhaps we are the first generation of the public to ever know of its influence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)