Camaraderie (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Linda submitted a new transients.info article.

Camaraderie

An old photograph slipped from the pages of a book earlier today. As I bent down to pick it up, something struck me about the picture. It was a group of people sitting on the beach that was taken about 40 years ago. We all have pictures like this. As photographs go, it was unremarkable – poor lighting and composition. Yet, something called out to me, and I have gone back to that picture throughout the day. It is not about the people individually but the group. There is something in the eyes that conveys a kind of unity at that time.

Finally, it came to me; it was the spirit of camaraderie. By physical appearance, we were quite different, but as everyone turned to the photographer, our eyes conveyed an ease of rapport and trust. I do not know where most of these people are today, but I...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"These days, my life is a series of questions about how I am feeling or what something means to me. Why did this picture pop up now? This day has been one of those “don’t wanna” kind of times. I am not depressed, sick, or overwhelmed. I simply do not want to participate in this 3D world. As I attempted to read articles from other sites, all I heard in my mind was “blah, blah, blah”. Who is in and who is out, the latest scandal, incoming energies, etc. hold no interest for me. I am content to just be, holding my friends near and far in my heart."
I am very much the same now which makes it difficult to maintain transients.info with new articles as I have less interest in such information like I used to. (so need all the help I can get!)

Right now I feel the pull to once again focus on me, rather than focus on helping others as much as I have, and part of that is because I feel I have done so much already and what I needed to accomplish in that window of time, was accomplished.

I have no need to know about the future, why incoming energies are incoming and what they are doing, the latest news which is usually focused on fear and negativity, and so on and so forth, and again, that has been a bit of a shift for me as I have done so much of this over the years and that has been mostly fed through transients.

While your article is short, it is pertinent to our times!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda submitted a new transients.info article.

Camaraderie

An old photograph slipped from the pages of a book earlier today. As I bent down to pick it up, something struck me about the picture. It was a group of people sitting on the beach that was taken about 40 years ago. We all have pictures like this. As photographs go, it was unremarkable – poor lighting and composition. Yet, something called out to me, and I have gone back to that picture throughout the day. It is not about the people individually but the group. There is something in the eyes that conveys a kind of unity at that time.

Finally, it came to me; it was the spirit of camaraderie. By physical appearance, we were quite different, but as everyone turned to the photographer, our eyes conveyed an ease of rapport and trust. I do not know where most of these people are today, but I...
Click here to continue on to the original article.
Ah Linda, someone else who feels as I do. I do not want to participate in this 3D world, listen to all the blah blah. I don't care who's in or out. All the things you said I feel also. The only world I will accept is one of love and unity, may it come soon. Love and blessings to you, in fact love and blessings to all you lovelies. <3<3<3

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
A wonderful article Linda! And timely. Like both you and Laron, I "don't wanna." Since mid-November I've been in a more withdrawn mode with less interest in social communication. Just happy to stay home and enjoy peace and solitude. Having to leave the house is increasingly difficult. And day-to-day interactions at work are challenging...I just don't want it right now. I find it interesting that it is not just me that is having this experience. Taking more time to focus on ourselves. Somehow it feels a bit like "rest up while you can, you'll be called forward soon."

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Since mid-November I've been in a more withdrawn mode with less interest in social communication. Just happy to stay home and enjoy peace and solitude. Having to leave the house is increasingly difficult. And day-to-day interactions at work are challenging...
I felt like this almost my entire life. Currently I am being forced by circumstances to take on a job full-time in a big city. It's draining me but I needed the money. At the moment I hate life more than I love it. Camaradarie is a good thing and meeting friends is certainly needed. But I have not time or any motivation even for that. It all feels wrong at the moment.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
While your article is short, it is pertinent to our times!
I am a woman of few words, which probably comes from 25+ years of technical writing. :))

But I have not time or any motivation even for that.
The majority of my time with other people is in passing with neighbors. My good friends, which whom I can talk about most anything, don't live anywhere nearby. In fact, I've only met a few in person. So, those times of camaraderie happen in unusual ways. Maybe it is an exchange on one of these posts. The funniest one was in the grocery store late one night. I heard the old song, Shambala (3 Dog Night) and started singing along, then dancing, then I thought of some of friends here and it seemed we all were singing and dancing together. Even though it was late, and I was tired, that little 3 minutes of fun lifted my spirits. So, Sinera I'm always up for singing and dancing down an aisle. (:

K

KarlaSM

Something similar has been happening to me for a while. I used to live in a large city many years ago and was given as gift many friends in physical. What made many of these connections so special was not just to connect to them as individuals but that we formed many groups. Each group had its own energy. When I came back to my city of origin, I lost contact with them but sometimes I still think about them, and all those good moments.

It was very hard for me to start a life in which contact with friends comes from internet sources. There is something special in it. But what I find sometimes challenging is that some people who open up, end up not acknowledging the deep bond that can also come in the form of a long distance connection, like they withdraw out of fear.

It feels as if the energy of winter asks of us to withdraw and nurture ourselves to prepare for whatever comes next year. We need to replenish and fill ourselves with positive energies from our soul to reach a higher path, detached from the dramas out there.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It feels as if the energy of winter asks of us to withdraw and nurture ourselves to prepare for whatever comes next year.
Somehow it feels a bit like "rest up while you can, you'll be called forward soon."
You all are on to something. Plus, consider that Laron is starting his third winter in a row. o_Os

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)