Buy Your Circus Tickets Here; It's The Most Ridiculous Show On Earth! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
There's a lot of October left...plenty of time for a REAL "October Surprise"! And I have a strange feeling that the real thing will blow what was anticipated with this one away...

:cool:

Reactions: Pod and Vickie

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the clarification, all. This is a big eye opener, I had a hunch about someone like Alex Jones, because of the energy he spends on self-aggrandizement, but this puts it in the bag.

As far as Julian Assange goes, I think he is a genius and a brave, committed soul.
Yes and he did the data bomb through Guccifer 2. According to Jim Stone, it is HUGE.

ASSANGE DID THE DATA DROP THROUGH GUCCIFER 2.0 AND IT IS MASSIVE, IT PROVES THE CLINTON FOUNDATION LAUNDERED AND EMBEZZLED MONEY AND COULD LAND EVERYONE IN JAIL, THIS IS THE BIG ONE, MY MODEM DOES NOT HAVE THE BANDWIDTH FOR IT. GET BUSY,BECAUSE THEY WIPED THE LAST GUCCIFER FRONT OFFLINE VERY QUICKLY AND GUCCIFER USED WORDPRESS WHICH WON'T BE NICE TO THIS.

http://82.221.129.208/basepageh9.html

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There's a lot of October left...plenty of time for a REAL "October Surprise"! And I have a strange feeling that the real thing will blow what was anticipated with this one away...

:cool:
You are spot on Stargazer.....it is done and will continue. Let us see how much of it is collected and used!

I listened to a radio interview with a man who was drugged and sectioned by psychiatrists after he resigned from his job as an airline pilot because he was poisoned by toxic fumes. He is now fighting back......and what was interesting for me was the number of policemen who were secretly helping him because in their words "I did not join the police to protect child rapists"

I think there is a growing number of very angry public servants who are affected by the ascension energies and are secretly releasing information. This is what I think the shift is all about. Many of us are unaware of how big this is so it is easy to get disheartened (except you Stargazer) bless you.<3<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You are spot on Stargazer.....it is done and will continue. Let us see how much of it is collected and used!

I listened to a radio interview with a man who was drugged and sectioned by psychiatrists after he resigned from his job as an airline pilot because he was poisoned by toxic fumes. He is now fighting back......and what was interesting for me was the number of policemen who were secretly helping him because in their words "I did not join the police to protect child rapists"

I think there is a growing number of very angry public servants who are affected by the ascension energies and are secretly releasing information. This is what I think the shift is all about. Many of us are unaware of how big this is so it is easy to get disheartened (except you Stargazer) bless you.<3<3
Awwww...Thanks, Pod...I love you. <3

[[[HUG!!!]]]

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
CLINTON FOUNDATION HACKED: What We Know So Far!
Interesting 4 minute video....apparently people have phoned the telephne numbers of famous people and they are genuine.

Click on this link to watch the video.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
CLINTON FOUNDATION HACKED: What We Know So Far!
Interesting 4 minute video....apparently people have phoned the telephne numbers of famous people and they are genuine.
My my my! Surely they can arrest those criminals now.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)