Another 1:11...How Interesting! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Pod sent me a private conversation and seems to be traveling somewhere, so she suggested I post this. For those who may recall, we just had a 1:11 reference in the last few days when the SpaceX rocket blew up at 1:11 on the company's official launch video clip. Well here's another (thank you, Pod):

"You can post this Loveling, I have to pack and catch a bus. Maybe we need a 1.11 board????

Mexico's National Center for Disaster Prevention on Wednesday said an eruption at the Popocatepetl volcano caused a 3-magnitude earthquake.

The temblor occurred at 1:11 p.m. Tuesday.

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2016/09/mexicos-popocatepetl-volcano-erupts.html"​

Pod also mentioned a UFO sighting in conjunction with the rocket SNAFU. I hadn't heard about that yet, but it doesn't surprise me! I've no doubt there was something nefarious in the payload that went up in smoke...and our Star Family were just helping us along and making their presence known. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)