Article OOB MARS INTO CAPRICORN. ARE WE READY TO TAKE THAT LEAP TO HIGHER GROUND WHILE MAKING SURE THERES STILL STRUCTURE TO SUPPORT US. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Mars  OOB in Capricorn.jpg

Mars is moving into Capricorn today which will add a bit of fire to Capricorn lives, fire being an element that brings more creativity, more action, courage, positivity as a rule and motivation, so Capricorns will benefit from this.

They may also have more than the usual impatience or short fuse but courage will be on the rise which is a good thing.

Don’t be surprised if when Mars transits your Cap Sun or other planets you may feel a bit more activated than usual and could tend to be accident prone.
Capricorn is my Ascending sign and around the 23rd Jan when Pluto reenters Aquarius and the Full moon approaches plus Uranus becoming direct soon, after Mars will cross my Ascending sign and for me that’s action, and being ready to come out into the open a bit more with whatever I am working on from this point now.

For Aries this move of Mars means they will have more staying power, perseverance, motivation , and are ready to take the lead again in all their fiery brilliance.
This year is getting off to a powerful start with the 8 year energy, Jupiter direct in Taurus, and Mercury too in Sagittarius so our minds are soaring with the eagles at this time.

Mars in Capricorn helps keep our feet on the ground and get ourselves organized for what's to come while still taking calculated risks if we need to .
So if we can keep our bodies healthy and strong as possible we can achieve just about anything this year in these weeks ahead.
This is happening with the Moon in Libra so finding a balance right now with all this new energy coming in is really important. I must admit I am struggling a little with this as the mind is willing but the body is not keeping up with me… And this could be the way for many of we older folk as this year is very different to last for motivation. Keeping fit is a must in the times ahead.

Keeping structure in our lives while using this Mars in Capricorn energy is also a thing . Its like theres too much happening too quickly but we need to keep up so as to make the most of it.

For Cancerians this will have an effect on their relationships as they will draw some fairly strong people to themselves in the coming 6 weeks ahead so some sparks could be flying in your lives either romantically, or energetically in other ways. There could be clashes or this may bring strong allies.

Tomorrow the Sun in Capricorn will square Chiron in Aries. This will test our inner strength and wisdom, but our Chiron archetype will find a way to get through the pain or angst whatever form it comes in and set us on the right course .

This could be about something unexpected in areas of needing to listen more to others and discuss before acting on a whim. There needs to be solutions for all parties, not just self, and help may be needed from other wise beings we know, to help us decide the best course of action. This is Uranus opposing Pallas,, Taurus to Scorpio.

There are always solutions if we have the right people and resources to help find them and don’t keep it all bottled up inside . Also if we have the wisdom to help we shouldn’t be afraid of speaking out (if asked preferably).

As the Moon will then be in Scorpio, all the more reason to dig a little deeper than usual.

There could be a lot of fluctuating feelings also in the coming days, back and forth with our deeper needs and feeling so close to the surface. Nothing superficial will be tolerated, but rather passions will be strong for any course we want to take making it harder to choose.

As Deepak Chopra often tells us.”See what your body does”. Sometimes that’s the only way to decide.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)