Venus into Taurus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Tomorrow Venus will move into Taurus where she is very much at home, being one of this signs “rulers”, and in my opinion much more in tune with Taurus than Libra which she also currently “rules”.

However I do think Librans will become a bit more Taurean with this 3 week transit.

This is the time for grounding ourselves in our feelings and bodies once more after the dynamic energy of Venus in Aries in all its impatient action.

It's time to feel the good energies of the earth beneath our bare feet, time to reconnect to the physical self and really be aware of being in this "temple of the soul."

We will want to be pampered more and enjoy the comforts of life, enjoy better food, do more gardening, cook more and also have more massages, spend more money on luxurious items.

We will be more aware of our looks, our possessions- our “things” such as precious gems and jewelry.

Some of us will want a complete makeover in this phase
This will be especially so for Taureans of course but it is also about all of us.

Some who may have an afflicted Taurus may get more frugal with their money. Others may be more generous and want to share their riches or good fortune.

Speaking of which this is a good time to invest money, also buy or sell property.

In a few days Venus will meet Uranus which is settled firmly in this sign now, and this will mean there is likely to be something quite unexpected in the air for Taureans, maybe Aquarians too in the love department.( Or others of us )
OR a surprise gift perhaps or someone turning up out of the blue or a sudden attraction.
Or it could mean someone leaves suddenly.

This could happen around the 18th or 19th, so be aware of the energies then for the unexpected…

The fact there is romance in the air for some from tomorrow is emphasised by Venus sextile Mars just before she changes signs, and the fact this happens right at the end of a sign could mean some interesting events for Aries as well as Librans and Taureans around this time, any time now.

It's possible that relationships for the signs above will go to another level of commitment, for Geminis too.(Or for anyone influenced by these signs and planets).

Tomorrow the Gibbous moon phase begins which is traditionally a time for organizing, integrating, and planning in the days ahead.

trees dancing.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Best picture ever!
Beautifully illustrates the 'dancing nymph' mentality that I suppose could be part of what you describe or perhaps the urge to dance outdoors under the trees and stars for some of us<3

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Best picture ever!
Beautifully illustrates the 'dancing nymph' mentality that I suppose could be part of what you describe or perhaps the urge to dance outdoors under the trees and stars for some of us<3
Hi Lila, the trees were the symbol as they have roots that ground us and are very Taurean... And the feminine is Venus Goddesses... On my own astrology page I posted a female form as a tree with the roots joined to the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)