The others say I have psychic probs. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Hello everybody,

I think im catched in a fight between my life and the others: the pharma, the doctors, the family.
They all want to tell me that im ILL: But I dont feel like ill. If I would be really ill, it would look not like this.
I live in my own flat since january, and im always getting better this way. In past I lived 6 years in a psychic illness
facility because they always thought im ill.

But I dont think that im ill. I only am Spirtual interested and have a more positiv mind structure than the rest of
the human beings. I dont identificate me with the negativity outside - that is the reason that makes us REALLY ill!
How can I crash the situation and live a live like my imaginations? And not the imaginations of the other club.

I see myself how I said not as an Ill personality. Im only spiritual interested.

How can I change my catched situation and turn it into a new one?

Best greetings
Dominik

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's a conundrum, isn't it? People say you're ill. You think you're not. No way to be sure though you can do your best and keep checking in with yourself to see how things look and feel.

It sounds like you have a lot going on and are taking some steps in a new direction.

I wish you all the best.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Watch the documentary entitled Crazy Wise. You will not be dissapointed. It addresses the gray issue of mental illness and spiritual emergence.

There is nothing wrong about being spiritual. Welcome to our group here. We are all spiritual lovers here. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)