Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 5th of November, 2016 (transients.info) (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I saw a beautiful pyre of pink light beams right in the middle. It felt like we were performing a ritual. Only this morning I realized it was violet flame as there was a message about it and the image looked very close to what I saw. I also saw Anaeika with some kind of feather representation and sensed a fairy like essence. I little crazy part was I saw a light carriage apprear and then someone like a princess of light stepped out to join us. Also Linda, I was in such a peaceful, loving place with your dog. She did not look like the picture I see above but that's the intention I had set so it was her. We just hugged for a while and it was amazing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pepper brings love - I've seen it with many people. One young man who stopped by our house said he could just stay here all day and pat her head. I'm glad, Pooja Naidu , that you spent time with her. Thank you.

I don't have words for last night's session, but for me it was about dimensions and time. This morning, I've gotten clearer messages about it. I was taken to the place between time and then later participated in a meeting where we looked at the world in terms of harmonics and pivot points. It was like an energetic orchestra. I'm still "floaty" today from the experience.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I saw a beautiful pyre of pink light beams right in the middle. It felt like we were performing a ritual. Only this morning I realized it was violet flame as there was a message about it and the image looked very close to what I saw. I also saw Anaeika with some kind of feather representation and sensed a fairy like essence. I little crazy part was I saw a light carriage apprear and then someone like a princess of light stepped out to join us. Also Linda, I was in such a peaceful, loving place with your dog. She did not look like the picture I see above but that's the intention I had set so it was her. We just hugged for a while and it was amazing.
Wow! You saw me! You're the second person to refer to my meta self as a fairy, others say elvin. I am curious about the feathers. Thanks for sharing.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Wow! You saw me! You're the second person to refer to my meta self as a fairy, others say elvin. I am curious about the feathers. Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome! I am not well read in this area at least in this life so to me it felt like a fairy. feathers could have been angels around you or angelic essence of you. Unless there's a falcon or eagle connection.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You are welcome! I am not well read in this area at least in this life so to me it felt like a fairy. feathers could have been angels around you or angelic essence of you. Unless there's a falcon or eagle connection.
Hmm...that's interesting you say that. One of my totem animals is the red-tailed hawk. And I have an angelic friend who is incarnated into a human body this lifetime. So curious!! Thank you for sharing your insights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)