PSI TECH - Remote Viewing the Afterlife: What Happens When We Die? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is a favorite of mine as their findings shows up often with the death transition during a past life regression.

'A PSI TECH Investigates Special Report For thousands of years, man has sought the answer to the ultimate question: what happens when we die? Some religious texts describe an afterlife that is a reward for only those who are pure in heart and repentant for their sins. Some describe reincarnation and past lives; a process of continual rebirth on Earth for the purpose of learning new lessons. And there are those who believe that upon the moment of death, everything simply fades to black our memories and consciousness cease to exist. This is the ultimate human enigma. For the first time, a tool has been able to penetrate the unseen events which take place at the cessation of life in human beings. Using Technical Remote Viewing, a PSI TECH special operations team targeted the death event specifically to determine what happens after a person dies. The results were reassuring to some, and astonishing to others. In this PSI TECH Investigates special report, we reveal the mystery of life after death.'

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
This is a favorite of mine as their findings shows up often with the death transition during a past life regression.

'A PSI TECH Investigates Special Report For thousands of years, man has sought the answer to the ultimate question: what happens when we die? Some religious texts describe an afterlife that is a reward for only those who are pure in heart and repentant for their sins. Some describe reincarnation and past lives; a process of continual rebirth on Earth for the purpose of learning new lessons. And there are those who believe that upon the moment of death, everything simply fades to black our memories and consciousness cease to exist. This is the ultimate human enigma. For the first time, a tool has been able to penetrate the unseen events which take place at the cessation of life in human beings. Using Technical Remote Viewing, a PSI TECH special operations team targeted the death event specifically to determine what happens after a person dies. The results were reassuring to some, and astonishing to others. In this PSI TECH Investigates special report, we reveal the mystery of life after death.'

Will check it out Lorna! Thank you!

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Moving into the interlife after the transition of death

I thought it interesting to show you a few examples of how natural it is to leave the physical body behind and discover that our consciousness remains alive and free. I’ve picked these three quite different examples to use and tried to stay verbatim to their words but have condensed it for easier reading and length.

1.)
This person died after having lived with her extended family after her parents had died. She escaped them by marrying at 17 and felt ‘liberated’ but went on to live a quiet life. The last day of her life found her a woman in her 60’s having had a contented life. She feels quite happy having thoughts of leaving this earth in peace having had a better life than some other people. The last hours thoughts show her that her only child - a daughter- is single and is going to feel lonely. She decides to leave when she is not looking. She leaves having made a conscious choice to leave. Five minutes before leaving she has a perception of a gateway into a tunnel- like path opening up in her room that she can just climb into. She floats into it alone. ( it’s a different space in her room that’s a different energy to the room that she can just float into it). She looks back at her body which is old and wishes that she could have been more open minded and wants to take more memories of things she knows into her next life. These types of things are about life and 'other worldly' life things but she doesn’t know what she means by that. She could have been more loving towards her husband. Her decisions that affect her current life are that she shouldn’t be so resevered and to get out there more.

Now she leaves the body behind and is really excited about where she is going....It is back home and she knows automatically where it is she is going and how to get there. Now at home there are lots of people around her that she knows and has missed. They spend time together talking about where they’ve all been. They are light beings not in fully human form with white light around them and yellows and pinks. She’s now not a physical body but has a blue hue to her. There is a lot of exchanging of ideas with lots of laughter and humour with what everyone has been through and a bit of sadness as everyone does get a bit attached to their lives (on earth in her case).

After spending time with her friends there she tells me that we actually don’t know really what lives we’ve each have had or the others have led until we ask. It’s not like they instinctively know or are told in advance about where everybody is going. We go our separate ways and then meet back in this place, and then we have to reenergise. We sit or be around this stone thing in the middle (of a space) that has a spiral like vortex of energy coming up from the floor and around it, and we get energised by being near it and it makes us feel a lot better as it’s quite a traumatic journey coming back. The energising feels really good and warm all over me and I can feel it in my head, it’s like you need it in order for you to connect back to Source. It renews, restores and reenergises our thoughts. After we spend time in this area which is a meeting or holding place for people. We can stay as long as we like. In this particular place it’s for my group but there are others for other groups. But then we can travel off to wherever we want to go.

2)
This particular client had just experienced quite a traumatic death where his life was taken prematurely through an execution from a wrongful accusation. He is brutalised, mocked, starved and isolated so there is tremendous emotional charge in this for him prior to his leaving this reality. His decision is to internalise these things and not show any of this on the outside so his energy fields is quite congested with fearful resignation. On his transition to the ‘other side’ he moves toward a light that he sees and on sending out the thought for someone to greet him angels are there to greet him and he is being hugged. They know him well but will not permit him to ask questions as they are pulling him along, in a gliding fashion and they tell him he’ll be ok and not to worry. Although he is sad he is feeling trusting of them and loved. They take him to a lighter place that is warmer and they are tending to him by touching him softly and soothing him. (This has been described elsewhere as stroking down the aura/ energy field) He asks where he is and they tell him that he is safe. The place is a place of healing which is important they tell him as he is still in shock. They tell him not to ask questions but just to be as they continuously surround him touching his shoulders, back, and head and he feels better but he is lost in his thoughts of those loved ones he’s left behind. No matter how they reassure him his sense of duty to them is painful. They begin moving again to a spa like place with columns and music of harps playing Other people are there laying and receiving healing also. He is told once again no questions just heal. (The questions are primarily mine trying to discover what is taking place and why) His body is shaking feeling different and becoming something else as his whole body vibrates, a familiar but different feeling. The fear recedes and it’s vibrating fast and deep outside of his control. The angels are still there overseeing him. Translucent blues, purples, and white light surrounds him shimmering and he feels different and he can only see himself as light with no real form. He is being transformed and comforted. The transformation is preparing for the next step. He is told to be patient when we ask what this next step is, as the vibrations continue. (No matter how I try I cannot rush this process) He himself is glowing a variety of colors and he shimmers. When this process is complete he is now moving through the stars with his soul friends / family who he belongs with, and they are taking him on a journey someplace.

3)
This client has just died in a life that was somewhat mundane, she raised other people’s children but had none of her own and felt she died of an ovarian problem in her 40’s just when she was beginning to enjoy her husband’s new found wealth. She was unable to marry her first love because of responsibilities to her siblings after their mothers death. Her last day decisions were that her life was not one she would have chosen, but decides to look on the positive sides of things. She slips out of her body quite easily and thinks it’s nice that they’ll miss her but is happy to be gone from the pain and discomfort. She feels a lightness of being and that it’s fun to be free and she discovers her ability to fly around and a few memories come to mind but nothing that hinders her. As she now moves away from where she lived she expands her viewpoint of the world/ earth and goes and takes a look. She is then aware that someone has come to see her. He tells her she’s had enough time exploring and he laughingly tells her to come on. It’s a big being feels male and is her Higher Self (I’m you)– she describes an ethereal type big presence who gently brings her along. They go up as a feeling more like a fast escalator and she is told it’s her perception of moving this way, and she is once again ‘born again’ and being taken to a place of rest.. He tells her to stay there for a while to adjust because she had been sick and needs now to be restored.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Do you ask what happens in most of your session?
Thanks Tammy. I go with the flow of the conversation that we are having prior to their transition. As a general rule after they leave the body is a great opportunity to allow them to naturally follow through on 'what happens next' without leading them to follow our hopes or beliefs. The transition is the bridge to connect them with their inner 'team'. Many people describe 'floating up' away from the physical body, or just finding themselves up above viewing downwards. We explore how this may be happening e.g they may describe being pulled by a force outside of themselves, or they may even find they don't know what to do, in which case I have them send out the thought (telepathy, which is the natural language of the nonphysical), to see if there is 'anyone, anything, or some source of help'. Usually help comes in numerous forms e.g. light, color, beings, orbs, family or soul group members etc. If no one shows up I simply suggest that they move to a significant moment or event which sometimes ends up with them back in another life or story somewhere else in another time/space.

I feel the value in following through the after death event in some intuitive way is an added plus that can help the client feel more confident about what might occur when they die in their current life. Also I feel strongly that the interlife/afterlife/life between lives layers of consciousness are MORE significant than the lifetimes lived, because that is where all of the understanding, and answers about everything to do with the soul/the Self, and the underpinnings of our total existence as pure divine love are

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I feel that to be very interesting that you say what happens in between lives is more significant than the actual the lives themselves.
I have been thinking about this and I do believe you are on to something.
I think the healing we do for ourselves as we regenerate is so valuable. I also wonder sometimes do we push ourselves too soon. Or are we "pushed" by an outside influence Into feeling that we must come back to fix XYZ karma?
I've also heard that at some point after trying multiple lives together with various "soul families" that we can let it go even if all the karma wasn't exactly fulfilled. This feels somehow correct to me.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but I'm feeling as though karma is just what we do to ourselves. Meaning---why can't we do our very best in the life we lived and even if me missed the mark on a small infraction somewhere alng the line, that is it really necessary to relive that experience all over again?
Just food for thought.
The ole noggin' sometimes goes on overdrive.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I feel that to be very interesting that you say what happens in between lives is more significant than the actual the lives themselves.
As we now know, the conscious mind is connected to our physical self and so is very limited in awareness or knowledge of our true Self, or history, how or why we came into being, why we are having the experiences that we do etc. can all be found outside of time/space in the non physical. That is where all of the planning stages are carried out, and sometimes they are very long term plans that will need many many lifetimes to accomplish.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have been thinking about this and I do believe you are on to something.
I think the healing we do for ourselves as we regenerate is so valuable. I also wonder sometimes do we push ourselves too soon. Or are we "pushed" by an outside influence Into feeling that we must come back to fix XYZ karma?
I've also heard that at some point after trying multiple lives together with various "soul families" that we can let it go even if all the karma wasn't exactly fulfilled. This feels somehow correct to me.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but I'm feeling as though karma is just what we do to ourselves. Meaning---why can't we do our very best in the life we lived and even if me missed the mark on a small infraction somewhere alng the line, that is it really necessary to relive that experience all over again?
Just food for thought.
The ole noggin' sometimes goes on overdrive.
LOL!

As I interpret most of Dolores Cannon's work, the process of understanding, forgiving, and "letting go" is the single most important way to resolve karma and any on-going karmic energy. It makes sense to me that we can tend to be our own worst enemies where things like this are concerned. We go from lifetime to lifetime trying to "balance" this or that situation. If we can just understand the lessons, forgive ourselves and others, and let any residual energy from these experiences go, we no longer need to "find" balance. We've just created it!

I also feel that this lesson is something we need to grasp and master while we're "still in the game" (i.e., in a physical incarnation). It's very easy to understand these things when we're in spirit form on the other side of the veil, but when we're actually immersed in our 3D-ness, it's quite difficult. By learning these things and growing HERE, in the physical, that is where we find our greatest growth. I think that is also one of the most important lessons we can learn here. It's one of the "required courses" that allows us to "graduate" from this dimension and perhaps move on to others.

Reactions: Tammy Kilgore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)