Parallel timelines while dreaming (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
I thought to post here and start a conversation on parallel timelines, what they are what they look like what they feel like. I believe I just entered a parallel timeline while dreaming, some input and further conversation of your experiences.

• Winner
Reactions: Linda
OP
skyeandante

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
To me what it felt like...
I was having a dream of walking somewhere familiar towards a place but it felt like i have been there before, it is an area that I know but different, having this dream I felt like I have gone there some years back in the same wa. I know people there although I cannot recall their names but their energies feel familiar as friends would feel. And while in this dream state I felt like my physical self was there and it felt like a familiar place I dwell in just like where I am in my waking world and it is me there but almost like a deeper part of me, and I met up with a person I have met up with before in this same state some years back but it feels dofferent than say a memory of a place and time in this timeline, but it was definately more than just some dream as I have spent time with this person but not in this timeline, I walked to this place before and I spent many te periods there. And in this timeline in this dream I walked there then some parts are missing and later this person has come to my place of living in that timw line to come and find me and I remeber her saying "uou knew about me then right" referring to the previous time spent in company some years back. I need a better understanding of what happened here so please share if you dont mind as this feels extremely significant in the current energies in the atmosphere and I am trying to undersyand why.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I understand what you are saying. I've had those, as well. A funny one was me as a radio DJ and living in the same part of town. Went into the convenience store that I frequent in this life, but some people knew me as the DJ. I had the memories and awareness of this life, but others were reacting me as this other version of me.

It is disorienting when you wake up, although I got a kick out of being on radio. First off, it is important to ground yourself in this life - walk around barefooted outdoors - do some grounding meditations - drink lots of water.

Some suggest that we are traveling back and forth to make adjustments in another time line, and I can see that being the case.

OP
skyeandante

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
Hi Linda yhank you for your reply. This has only happened to me about four times during my life and O have also heard the suggestion yhat we travel back and forth wither for adjustments or some clarity in a current life or to help with the inderstanding of a miltidimensional being. It has been some years since this has happened. An I mist say whenever I am sitting down outside I have started making a habit out of taking my shoes off and pitting them on the bare ground, infact I am currently soing this and have been feeling the need to adjust my diet to more healthy one and my body is craving allot more water. I have also rastarted my meditations and yoga practices which has not been done regularly for a while. But i have also been extremely tired for about a week. It could all be related and I am also experiencing an influx of energy coming in around me that I am feeling in the armosphere.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
and have been feeling the need to adjust my diet to more healthy one and my body is craving allot more water. I have also rastarted my meditations and yoga practices which has not been done regularly for a while. But i have also been extremely tired for about a week. It could all be related and I am also experiencing an influx of energy coming in around me that I am feeling in the armosphere.
I am also in this mode. I think I/we are being "kickstarted" to get our bodies ready for a major influx of energy.

I can't remember the last time I have been this tired. So, so, so tired...

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
And just in time for Ant-Man Quantumania. Especially in the aftermath of Dr Strange 2.

Same here. I have dreamed multiple timelines. It is strange... I'd feel like I am "living" there for weeks, and wake up and see the clock is only one hour after I hit the bed. Yes, disoriented. I might add another one - I feel like my soul left my body during that time (astral travel).

Many different lives, same bat area (SoCal).
college professor
tennis coach
Restaurant owner (this one was strange - after I got back I was so tired and agitated... lol. )
Tech company guy (musk, ironman) type
College student
High school student
elementary school student

seriously, the last three were weird for sure.

However, all the scenarios had the same people I met throughout this life, so I am 100% they are not other people's bodies in this universe.

When you wake up, you feel it as
1 - body doesn't seem to be yours
2 - tingling sensation all over body, and if you try to move your "soul arm" left and your 3D physical "this world" arm moves right.
3 - your sense of being seems to be bobbling left and right (like the cartoons) before settling into the body after some time.
4 - mind is trying to reconcile both realities (which one is the REAL one?)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The strangest one was me stepping into "another me" to prevent a kidnapping. I had one my "must sleep" moments and managed to get to the bed before I passed out. I slipped into a middle-eastern woman in a dicey situation. She had a more compliant demeanor and was walking along a street to a commercial building for an appointment. I understood that I was to buy time so rescuers could reach her. So, it was a few minutes of me being me - talking back, being aggressive, and non-compliant. The men were not expecting that and were confused. Then another car sped over, and I knew those people would take care of her/me.

This one had a longer recovery. I woke up quickly - still bridging the two lives - my dog jumped up beside me and put her head across my neck, and that helped A LOT. I've been blessed to have dogs with extraordinary spiritual gifts - especially looking after me.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I wish I could do that or remeber doing that. Been told I met many of our friends in the astral yet I have no memory of it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have an ongoing sore ankle/leg where my driving foot is pressed to the pedal, for an hour at a time, twice a day. In a recent dream, a lady (friend) from work who is very large (obese, same as me, I don't like that word) offered to sit on my leg for some kind of healing. This made me wake up back into 3D reality, panting with fear. She was going to crush my leg! I had to get up and walk around for a bit to understand I had experienced a dream. Leg pain did seem to clear up though.

P.S. with this particular large lady, I have the impression that she is bolstering to be able to stay on Earth energetically. I don't get that with all large people, but in her case, I do.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and June

sylvyrfyre

Just Arrived
Feb 21, 2023
We make about 3-400 decisions per day; each of these decisions are yes/no, i.e. we either follow a certain path or we don't. IMO each of these decisions have equal validity and every decision automatically leads in both directions, only one of which we're aware. What I suggest is that we create alternate timelines each day. How long these individual timelines might exist I have no idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)