Myanmar Hair wash (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
A

Anne

image.jpeg

I found this at our annual Exhibition where people worldwide exhibit their unique products.

It is a hair wash. From a pod that is boiled and the bark is soaked which then turns sudsy. I used it today and it was the most conditioning and clean I ever got simultaneously from any natural product.

I have also tried the Amritha powder that the Indians use and that is incredibly natural clarifying and I use that as my laundry detergent.

I will source a link as to where it can be purchased online. Xo

Www.myayadanar.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing this Anne! For about a year now I have been using baking soda with water as my shampoo and organic apple cider vinegar for my conditioner and my hair is going very well. Maybe we can get a pinned thread on the board here one day, with a collective of different types of healthy hair washes!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
View attachment 828

I found this at our annual Exhibition where people worldwide exhibit their unique products.

It is a hair wash. From a pod that is boiled and the bark is soaked which then turns sudsy. I used it today and it was the most conditioning and clean I ever got simultaneously from any natural product.

I have also tried the Amritha powder that the Indians use and that is incredibly natural clarifying and I use that as my laundry detergent.

I will source a link as to where it can be purchased online. Xo

Www.myayadanar.com

Thanks for that and Welcome Anna. I can tell this is going to be a great board!

Reactions: Anne and Lois

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)