Moldavite (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can someone help me connect to my moldavite please? I don't know how to connect to any stone, but would like to learn.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
The thing about any stone is it will connect to you when it feels you are ready. Start with meditating with it just for a short time every week or every few days. You will see that once you do that and the crystal knows you have good intention, you will find your connection will be natural. Also, have you cleansed your stones after getting them? Next full moon I suggest putting them out, yes even if it is cloudy.

I hope this helps. <3

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you! You're very helpful. I have never put it out on a full moon, but I have run it under water. The person who gave it to me is very important, so I didn't want to clear his energy away. Is that smth I can ask for, since it is my intent?

Reactions: Stargazer

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Thank you! You're very helpful. I have never put it out on a full moon, but I have run it under water. The person who gave it to me is very important, so I didn't want to clear his energy away. Is that smth I can ask for, since it is my intent?

Well that certainly explains why you are having issues with it. Here is the thing, your friend gave it to you so the crystal knows this, but you just said you do not want to clear his energy off of it. So until you fully accept this crystal as solely yours then you will not be able to connect with it like you want. the full moon will charge crystals but again you have to fully accept them.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've heard that Moldavite is transformative, or so my friends tell me. I was given a bit of it and since I had it in India when on a trip I had a gold necklace made with it. I wore it for about a day before arriving at our hotel on the Ganges at night. I woke up early the next morning to a glorious day and fabulous view of the Ganges, that famous river I had heard so much about. Since my roommate and other friends were not up yet, I decided to go down and greet the river. No sooner than a few minutes of me walking by the river that I got bit by a stray dog. He had walked past me mumbling to himself, then turned back and bit me on my ankle with teeth that felt like steel clamps. Because he broke the skin I had to go to the hospital, then over a month had to take 5 rabies shots. The doctor said I must have had a date with an old family member - remember that reincarnation is accepted in India - which was a bit amusing. However to this day I have no idea what that was all about or if my moldavite had anything to do with it. While writing this I've just realised I have never worn it again.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I've heard that Moldavite is transformative, or so my friends tell me. I was given a bit of it and since I had it in India when on a trip I had a gold necklace made with it. I wore it for about a day before arriving at our hotel on the Ganges at night. I woke up early the next morning to a glorious day and fabulous view of the Ganges, that famous river I had heard so much about. Since my roommate and other friends were not up yet, I decided to go down and greet the river. No sooner than a few minutes of me walking by the river that I got bit by a stray dog. He had walked past me mumbling to himself, then turned back and bit me on my ankle with teeth that felt like steel clamps. Because he broke the skin I had to go to the hospital, then over a month had to take 5 rabies shots. The doctor said I must have had a date with an old family member - remember that reincarnation is accepted in India - which was a bit amusing. However to this day I have no idea what that was all about or if my moldavite had anything to do with it. While writing this I've just realised I have never worn it again.

Lorna Wilson i am going to get back to you on this after my physical therapy. Some information came through right after I finished reading that I want to share with you. It will be a few hours but I wanted to quickly respond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)