Make Way for Nine: A Message from the Order (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
master make way.jpg

Today marks Nine’s entrance on the public scene. As Nine moves, you’ll see a lot of things begin to change, adding to the natural state of chaos already present. Nine moves like the wind. You will not see it, but you will see its effects. As Nine moves through you, you will feel its effects. Be open and ready. Change is upon you.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was wondering about some of this; the 'what will we now see?' part.

Reactions: Tania and Maryann

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was wondering about some of this; the 'what will we now see?' part.
The change that is inevitable. The change that says : "Are you with me?"

And, as we well know, many are not. But that cannot dampen our own joy, because we know we were born, and grafted onto this world to be forerunners, and therefore to make choices that others could not see. But having made our choices, and sticking to them, we will be showing the way, not in a disrespectful way, but in a joyous way. In the way that co-creates.

It surprises me, but people are opening like flower buds, that were once tight packed against a world combining fear and sunlight - should I open? - should I not open? And how I know that, is they are asking me questions, and I am only a few steps ahead of them! Once they make those few steps, people will be asking questions of them!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
The change that is inevitable. The change that says : "Are you with me?"

And, as we well know, many are not. But that cannot dampen our own joy, because we know we were born, and grafted onto this world to be forerunners, and therefore to make choices that others could not see. But having made our choices, and sticking to them, we will be showing the way, not in a disrespectful way, but in a joyous way. In the way that co-creates.

It surprises me, but people are opening like flower buds, that were once tight packed against a world combining fear and sunlight - should I open? - should I not open? And how I know that, is they are asking me questions, and I am only a few steps ahead of them! Once they make those few steps, people will be asking questions of them!
“Are you with me”

• Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It surprises me, but people are opening like flower buds, that were once tight packed against a world combining fear and sunlight - should I open? - should I not open?
<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)