Loosening Ballast To Connect To The Highest Timeline — New Earth Update (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Loosening Ballast To Connect To The Highest Timeline — New Earth Update
Note that this article was originally released on the 28th of September.
The process of readjusting the timelines which started a couple of weeks ago is still underway. They are still separating, securing themselves and adjusting the substrates and processes that serve as "rails" so that timeline # 33 and timeline # 42, finally end up taking different paths, during a parallel season, but soon (relatively speaking, since is an energy process that does not fit into any linear calendar), taking different routes, one, re-looping in the matrix 7,8Hz and staying recurrently in it, and another, advancing towards the level of higher reality that we call the "15.6Hz matrix" or "new Earth"...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Answer to Life. 42 is the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books. Deep Thought, the second greatest computer worked out the answer "42".

Similarly, 33 is one of the repeating numbers many of us see, and which first started our process of waking up. I saw 3:33 (am) every night for years before moving on to other synchronicities.

I think David has been able to express the concept of moving timelines whilst primarily more embedded in one of them in a very clear and understandable manner.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
What crossed my mind is, does an aspect of us stay behind while we move on to 42? Also One of the articles said as of now only a third of us are moving on. How can we increase that portion moving on up? Or is it that's all that want to or are capable of said move? Interesting how we talked about this for years and now it's here. Looking forward to a change of pace and scenery. Much like the peace and quiet I get up north.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Way interesting and makes complete sense and I see why we see the repeating numbers as because our higher selves is trying to get us to pay attention to every and all ideas such as this article that will help us to get on the right track. Thank God for our Higher Selves!!!

I have experienced the removal of the dense and negative parts of ourselves and released them into the collective consciousness through Christianity, Native American beliefs and through my own Spiritual walk in Un-conditional love. It truly is a choice of paths and understanding the numerical way sheds light on the hows. This will make it a bit easier to sort of have a picture to grasp of the numbers that is and maybe as we progress we will start seeing "42" instead of "33".

Great article and thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)