• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Larimar (1 Viewer)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase larimar from a reliable source? This is the first stone I have felt drawn to. Then, I read about it qualities & it is spot on for me.

Thank you,

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
there is a small store here in my town, they have some... come visit me :D
other than that, see if there is a mineral fair near where you live, or a mineral shop, and feel the stones they have to find one that speaks to you

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
I have found some lovely pieces on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLarimarShop?ref=s2-header-shopname# in The Larimar Shop. They have a nice ethos and a good vibe to them. You can get jewellery or buy Larimar raw.

I think they have beautiful pieces. I've bought a couple but will definitely use them again when I have the funds. Their stones really speak to me and don't disappoint when they arrive.

xxx

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Your best best to get good quality piece is a metaphysical shop or gem show. But I have also found some sellers on eBay to actually have quality crystals. Also in a fb group that does crystal auctions. If you send me a friend request I can add you to the group.

Within the next month or so I am going to start selling crystals too, so if you can wait til then I can get you a good deal. Remember, when it is time the crystal you want will find its way to you. Don't force it. If you are having a hard time locating a particular crystal then that means it is not time for you to have it yet and you have to do work with another one first.

Hope that help. Many blessings

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
I have found some lovely pieces on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLarimarShop?ref=s2-header-shopname# in The Larimar Shop. They have a nice ethos and a good vibe to them. You can get jewellery or buy Larimar raw.

I think they have beautiful pieces. I've bought a couple but will definitely use them again when I have the funds. Their stones really speak to me and don't disappoint when they arrive.

xxx
The larimar jewelry is quite stunning on this etsy website. Thank you; I have saved the link.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Your best best to get good quality piece is a metaphysical shop or gem show. But I have also found some sellers on eBay to actually have quality crystals. Also in a fb group that does crystal auctions. If you send me a friend request I can add you to the group.

Within the next month or so I am going to start selling crystals too, so if you can wait til then I can get you a good deal. Remember, when it is time the crystal you want will find its way to you. Don't force it. If you are having a hard time locating a particular crystal then that means it is not time for you to have it yet and you have to do work with another one first.

Hope that help. Many blessings
Thank you! Very informative! I am looking for a stone that is reasonably priced. Also, I am hoping my husband will give it to me, as I have been dropping hints & our anniversary is coming up. :) The stone can be raw & I can polish and wire wrap it myself. Also, I've read that larimar & moldavite pair well together. I may sound strange, but I feel a strong pull to do this.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Thank you! Very informative! I am looking for a stone that is reasonably priced. Also, I am hoping my husband will give it to me, as I have been dropping hints & our anniversary is coming up. :) The stone can be raw & I can polish and wire wrap it myself. Also, I've read that larimar & moldavite pair well together. I may sound strange, but I feel a strong pull to do this.

Not strange at all. If your intent is to have them work together then that is your intent. You'd be amazed at what crystals I use together when I need to. Check out those places and see if you find one that calls to you.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
I found larimar today while going w my friend to buy paint, which is sold at the same place. Never would have expected that! I will need to go back w/o my tots to really explore.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
I found larimar today while going w my friend to buy paint, which is sold at the same place. Never would have expected that! I will need to go back w/o my tots to really explore.
Please make sure you verify it truly is Larimar. I would hate for you to spend money on something and it not be. But if it is then that is awesome and it is meant for you to have.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
image.png image.png
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase larimar from a reliable source? This is the first stone I have felt drawn to. Then, I read about it qualities & it is spot on for me.

Thank you,
Anaeika

There is a group I am in that has sellers. There currently is a seller who has larimar for sale and she ships international of you don't live in the US. I will attach some screen shots I just took.

Attachments

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
image.jpeg image.jpeg
(The top two photos are from Google search)

image.jpeg image.jpeg
(This image and the one directly above are of my tumbled piece that I have yet to make into a necklace)

Hi Anaeika so I am attaching photos of the piece I have and some other photos just so you can compare. The reason I said to be sure it is true larimar because I have seen people looking to buy from people on eBay and if it is coming from China and is super cheap it is plastic. Many people are getting duped. It should be affordable and of course the better quality the more expensive.

It will look like sky and water. It also has a very calming but high vibration.

Many Blessings

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
There is a group I am in that has sellers. There currently is a seller who has larimar for sale and she ships international of you don't live in the US. I will attach some screen shots I just took.

OMG - I must have some - I felt as though I was going to reach through the computer screen and take a piece.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
This thread has brought together lovers of rock vibrations! I love it. Rocks are simply denser, slower-moving particle forms of wave-form energy. The wave form all around us has rocks in it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)