In the Shadow of Eclipses (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I now little about astrology but seems we have a "perfect storm" scenario. Many planets going Rx, Most all planets on one side of the sun, eclipse season 3! of them, meteor showers. No wonder I can't sleep as well as weird dreams from both myself and wife. Gee the fun never ends. :):-D:ROFL:<3
Retrograde planets are always around and I try to explain at the time that they happen, not to worry too much.
Mars for instance was Rx since 26th June and Mercury since 25th July and soon will be direct again. They are nothing to worry about and just a time to catch up with ourselves, especially Mercury - a great time for reassessing although Mercury can cause things to go missing or to turn up, and also a few misunderstandings as we are seeing lately. We can retrieve what we need from the past too and take care of what we have put off.
The outer planets are not so important.

Different opinions also come into it too with Mercury Rx but hey, we are all different- even astrologers, some are more new age and some are traditional, but it helps to keep things simple and stick to basics if in doubt.

Mars Rx is a time for some of us to put our time and effort elsewhere especially to do with Aquarian matters including groups and causes, or work on something more "behind the scenes" for some. I have researched Mars Rx in the past and it's very interesting to do with Viruses that turn up such as flu viruses when in certain signs.
People can also turn up from the past.

There's a lot of hype about Rx planets but I find Rx helpful and both the inner planets are working with the eclipses to change our perspective on what is most important in our lives..

All you need to worry about is the three eclipses in a row happening and how they can change your life- so work with the energies, so stuck places are moved aside and you can be more of your true self. And remember one era ends in january next year with another beginning.
This last eclipse will be a supermoon eclipse as the moon will be perigee so anything can happen globally and probably will.

But one thing is for sure - we are all in a new 7 year cycle since mid May due to Uranus changing signs and tomorrow he will change direction as well almost right on the Leo eclipse so these are the key dates.

And they sure do disrupt sleep and bring vivid dreams. I have had so many precognitive and astral dreams lately- its amazed me.
Also I have finally been able to move away from a few people and situations that were holding me way back.
and will continue to do so this week as its that sort of time. Time to take the quantum leap.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Well disruptive sleep when we're both awake can be a good thing too... :D<3

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Retrograde planets are always around and I try to explain at the time that they happen, not to worry too much.
Mars for instance was Rx since 26th June and Mercury since 25th July and soon will be direct again. They are nothing to worry about and just a time to catch up with ourselves, especially Mercury - a great time for reassessing although Mercury can cause things to go missing or to turn up, and also a few misunderstandings as we are seeing lately. We can retrieve what we need from the past too and take care of what we have put off.
I love how you explain the retrograde part of the cycle and its advantages.

I had a wonderful example today of a heartwarming, beautifully timed re-meeting of old friends today. In addition to the reminiscing, there were lots of tears of gratitude/confusion/joy/relief as things that had long been stuck came loose. The tears were from teens, no less. Really beautiful to see and going on for quite a time<3:-D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)