Article HAPPY NEW MOON NEW BEGINNING ECLIPSE FOR TOMORROW LIBRANS AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP OR "RELATING" NEW BEGINNING NEW MOON ARIANS, WITH A TWIST! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Ring of fire eclipe.jpg

Its a new beginning for everyone in whichever sector of your solar and natal chart Libra falls. As an example mine is solar 8th house so about death/rebirth, how I share with others, other peoples money and other 8th house matters, and natally it covers some of my 9th and 10th houses, so destiny/ career, higher mind/travel, foreign connections all a part of it.
For any of us planets activated around the 21 degree mark will have their say much more powerfully and unexpectedly than usual.
And for all it depends on our basic life path pattern how any eclipse pans out from what is "promised" at our birth.
Librans are likely to be having a sharing crisis or relationship transformation or unexpected event involving the same, or something relating to whether "go it alone" as in take the lead or whether to cooperate with others and work in a team.
The same for Aries more than likely.

But there is much more than this involved as other aspects are triggered and where Mars especially is in your birth chart by transit as he always or usually plays a big role in eclipse events even earlier or later when he passes the eclipse degree as he did at the end of Sept when the Aries Full Moon happened, so whatever happened in your life then or whatever happened in the world – that is also triggered by this eclipse for months to come.

If there is nothing physically manifesting in your lives and that means everyone, then use this time now to delve deeply and clear all old and painful patterns of the past especially in relationships, say affirmations that confirm your own divine shamanic self which could involve the “I am”…
Even that alone is enough. Always repeat your affirmations three times as that imprints it into the subconscious mind as its not always that bright in itself, the subconscious I mean. Its like a store house of knowledge.

But for the world we see what is happening re the new/old war and its complex. Many countries will end up involved one way or another and those that are hated, feared or looked up to for leadership are put in a precarious position especially those without the understanding of what is really happening behind the scenes and for some of these powerful countries there is much more than meets the eye that will be revealed.

Besides this the "war" provides those with the hidden motives towards their enemies the chance to play on their weaknesses at such a vulnerable time which in turn plays into the hands of those watching and manipulating the players in this world event.

The positive is that this time after the revealing of how complex it is, there will in the end come a real truce between the main players so this on going hatred between races comes to an end, I wanted to say dead end and the way its going that could be so.

I had written a war could go on in the world between Oct and April 2024 that is political but that is only the surface as it involves much more than that.

A world power that favours a certain race or belief system is playing with real fire as all humanity is the most important consideration and as it happens all pure ancient belief systems are in the end very much the same. We know all beliefs have extremists and they are taking advantage of countries with very weak leadership at present, plus the countries that do not have a clue of what is really happening, and what is really happening is hidden behind a pretence of a better world to come .
Life is turning into a sci fi movie more and more each day it seems but Eclipses change history when they are total and that comes in 6 months time, so this one is a starting point.

The signs themselves such as Libra in this case are wheels within wheels and just because this one has brought what could well be a world war doesn’t mean Librans or Arians are part of that war in themselves as global astrology is very different than personal.

As a human with free will Librans and Arians and the rest of us can use this energy to our advantage as a transformational time to take a quantum leap into the unknown if we need to, as my previous post about the Solar system moving to more into the Galactic centre is already changing our lives physically, mentally and emotionally, spiritually too as the latter part covers our hidden senses that are becoming more prominent, the “knowing” that we all have within.

This eclipse has the potential of clearing not just the world of massive obstacles, as well as for we individuals.
Eris is involved being conjunct the North node in Aries , therefore opposite to the South Node, highly karmic for this planet and all on it. Eris is the furthest planet from the sun in our solar system ruled by a Goddess wanting unity who will go to no ends to get this even war. She happens to be of the nature of Libran AND Aries.

Its time to break free of all restraints that hold us back which will be aided on Saturn moving forward from the 3rd Nov. Pluto direct plus Mars in Scorpio us helping with the same.

The Eclipse “twist “ I mentioned will be aided by the Sun at 22 degrees the following day being quincunx (take note) Uranus . An unexpected event that I do think will bring in an outside world leader or power that throws the spanner in the works or there is a "revealing" , something that diverts the attention from the volatile situation.
This could even happen on the day or a few days ahead.

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)